How to beee cool at the poker tables?

M

milagua

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, guys! A simple question:

What is your "recipe" to be cool at the poker tables? ;)

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im an outgoing guy. I don't believe that having fun and making money have to be mutually exclusive so I generally crack a couple jokes throughout the night and befriend the people at my table. It's super helpful because when people like you, they are a lot more likely to be responsive when u ask questions like "did u have it?" Or show when you fold to them. I don't believe in being a jerkwad at the table. Lighten up. It's a game :)

R

rehanov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes been a jerk make people do unreasonable calls make them easily frustrated
u can get advantage

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drink water, a lot hahaah

J

jokerTHEace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep them guessing, win hands, and don't become complacent in the same strategy

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Im an outgoing guy. I don't believe that having fun and making money have to be mutually exclusive so I generally crack a couple jokes throughout the night and befriend the people at my table. It's super helpful because when people like you, they are a lot more likely to be responsive when u ask questions like "did u have it?" Or show when you fold to them. I don't believe in being a jerkwad at the table. Lighten up. It's a game :)

Same here, I mainly only chat during CC games as I like the social aspect in them, but if I see others willing to chat in non CC games I then engage with them.

Haven't played many non CC games lately.

ur cool, dude ;)

He is a wise old man.

:top:

J

Joazinhograna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fingerspinner as a cardguard, or put the fingerspinner in the middle of your chips tower

J

Joazinhograna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats a very cool conduct

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I even thought it was a reference to our friend bee gees, because she's really cool. Look at her behavior on the tables and you'll see what's cool when she arrives at the CC table all the while waiting for an answer. She really really cool and a great winning player ....Congrats my friend beeeeeeeeeee who has taught us what it is to be cool

Other cool people here from CC I was not jealous (I could not stop doing this homage to our friend Bee Gees), I consider most of the people here from CC very Cool ... thank you all for being what they are

Last edited:
vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool at the table I can not expose as it is a stupid and pointless you have to play calmly and not show that you're a cool player if such are

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the lion verbally abuse the zebra as it tears it to shred by its claws and teeth?

You are the slaughterer of these fish, no need to trash talk, no need to worry if one happens to escape the net here or there. You are profiting overall, eh? ;)

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just be yourself, it's the beautiful part of the life you're a singular and a great person, as everybody is.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be cool by winning and then win some more

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just be yourself, it's the beautiful part of the life you're a singular and a great person, as everybody is.
If everyone is great, no one is.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool at the table I can not expose as it is a stupid and pointless you have to play calmly and not show that you're a cool player if such are

In my home games I try to talk and engage persons in general conversations at the table, in doing this it kinda puts everyone in a relaxed mood allowing them to be more comfortable while playing