HomeGames CardsChat

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please tell me if the Cardschat forum has games in HomeGames on conditional chips in pokerstars? If you have any, can you please tell me how to get there? Thank you in advance!

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you

Thank you very much for the links))) but I did not really understand in the second link)))) I just have a very bad English, and I translate with the help of a translator))) could you explain to me in Russian? By nickname, you seem to be Russian) where it seems to be a room where you can write in Russian) I would really appreciate it))))

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much for the links))) but I did not really understand in the second link)))) I just have a very bad English, and I translate with the help of a translator))) could you explain to me in Russian? By nickname, you seem to be Russian) where it seems to be a room where you can write in Russian) I would really appreciate it))))
On the 2nd link, read carefully all the top 3 threads. Russian Thread - https://www.cardschat.com/forum/intros-foreign-languages-8/russian-pycc-x-y-a-384121/

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if there are games of these characteristics rebiza the site

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games