Hold'em, Omaha, 5 card draw...

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got question for serious, experienced players - are you focused on just one kind of poker, or you play everything? I've tried most kinds, sometimes I feel like playing something else but hold'em, sometimes I don't...

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
while not an experienced player by any regard I really enjoy playing other types of poker. I only wish us sites offered more i really enjoy lowball and draw games and tend to do well. I play acr's stud game nearly every night it's the only game at acr i consistently do well in and now one of the only games there i frequently play other than freerolls. Great Question:burnout:

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not "serious, experienced player" can I answer?

I like to play PLO and PLO8.
More variance, more hands....

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be experienced in poker you should try all forms. Find the one you enjoy most and have fun playing. Open your perspective to other styles of play

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is very important to focus all your attention on only one direction. This way, you will be able to get a good result sooner.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a recreational player and I don't like to play other types, I prefer Hold'em. I imagine that a serious and experienced player will focus on one type of poker.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
Playing variance is a lot of fun.
But serious game play should be any one of them, not all.
I enjoy playing draw poker, Omaha, Badugi, and the like, but my number one game is Hold'em only.
:cool::)

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not "serious, experienced player" can I answer?

I like to play PLO and PLO8.
More variance, more hands....

No, you can't 😛 Serious & experienced only.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, you can't �� Serious & experienced only.

:eek::eek::eek:

:eviltongu

:banghead:

1b7b322ebd00c0574559144923c39f25.png

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will benefit you if you know all types at a basic level. Of course, this is only if you are interested in different types. You may find a variation you like better.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not consider myself a serious player. For me, poker is fun, a favorite hobby. And of course, besides the Texas Hold'em I have other options for entertainment : Omaha, Horse, Badugi.

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I particularly only play Hold'em and Omaha

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am ready to play all types of poker if there are a lot of players playing them. I love Omaha, Stud, lowball, 5-card draw. But most of the money in poker is concentrated in Texas hold'em, so you have to study and play this type of poker.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've got question for serious, experienced players - are you focused on just one kind of poker, or you play everything? I've tried most kinds, sometimes I feel like playing something else but hold'em, sometimes I don't...

I play whatever seems like it's the best game. For a while I was playing PLO, because it was offering really good ROI. Now, I'm mostly playing NLHE with a few PLO, PLO8, and some short deck games in the mix. :)

I'm really just trying to have fun, but sometimes if a certain game seems to be softer, I'll choose that one.

It's a good idea to be experienced in a variety of games.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I am convinced that to be successful in any business, you need to concentrate all your attention on the most important, key things. Therefore, I focus all my attention on freerolls and thanks to that I am steadily increasing my bankroll. :)

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing all kinds of poker. But I'm an amateur. I think professionals play 2-3 types of poker

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing more and more of PLO such a fun game, but what I,m finding is as I progress as a Omaha player I find its helping me improve my hold-em game,why that is I havn't figured out .just feel like it has,