SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ladies,Gents
Good evening I'm looking for pros and cons of ACR and BCP? If you were a brand new person on the forum and you knew then everything you know now. Which of these two sites would you commit to and why if you were only going to choose one to download and play on?

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ladies,Gents
Good evening I'm looking for pros and cons of ACR and BCP? If you were a brand new person on the forum and you knew then everything you know now. Which of these two sites would you commit to and why if you were only going to choose one to download and play on?
I asked around before I chose which skin to use. I chose ACR, but I have not tried the BCP.

Here is my poll and thread about this question.

Hope that helps.

Good luck to you,
Brian

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a BCP player

That being said, 20/20 hindsight tells me I should have done ACR. I believe the ACR specific promos/freebies are better. The player pool is shared though FWIW

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t play on either but I have seen a lot of threads recently about ACR crashing and having hack attacks. Not sure if same situation with BCP or not.

That said ACR seems to be the more popular of the two.

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t play on either but I have seen a lot of threads recently about ACR crashing and having hack attacks. Not sure if same situation with BCP or not.

That said ACR seems to be the more popular of the two.

Sample size 1, but I have not had any issues with stability on BCP. However, I think there are players on BCP that have been having issues with site stability