Hi-Lo games advantages

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this post I would like to help me list the advantages of the Hi-Lo games, although it took me a while to understand them (more than 4 years ago) for me they are the best, although they are not so popular, but they are worth it.

Points in favor:
They are more entertaining as you play many more hands, and do not spend much time waiting to play.
It is possible to win many more VIP points than other games, and if you are releasing a bonus you do it much faster.
The pots are biggest and if there is no hand Lo with the high hand you win everything.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a losing player, you'll lose slower. More fun. Less stress.

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a losing player, you'll lose slower. More fun. Less stress.

I do not think that's an advantage, losing money.

Turning your comment: If you are a winner player, you'll win faster. More fun.
I think not many people find the true power of Hi-Lo games.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my experience there are a lot of beginners on this forum so yes I'd call that an advantage. If you want to win money quick the big bet games are better. I don't think anyone can mass multi O8 or a game like that

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see no difference in getting VIP points. As for the money that has been played, the resulting kiddie is just a penny, especially at pokerstars. High status is also insignificant advantage of other statuses below. The number of played hands can be increased by the number of tables. I do not see much difference. The only difference is that there are fewer desperate fools than hold'em and fewer players who know about high-low poker.

Top 10 Games