Hevad Kahn .01 .02 Omaha H/L

E

ellisman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe its just me,

its a bit like when I was a kid I used to like all the wrestlers everyone else hated... maybe I just have that element to my personality.

I bet he makes some players tilt with his antics because he isn't boring and that will annoy people.

No, i love the guy too. He made the wsop this year. I was hoping he'd win it all and go uber nuts. imagine what he would have done!!!:)

M

MooseLee420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I beleive in right livelyhood, I appreciate Havad's quality to express himself purely without "embarrassment", or maybe he is able to recognize that his unique ridicoulness makes good TV.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played Halo 3 with Khan the other night, he's on my XB live buddy list, so I probably will a lot more. I love when celebs are willing to mingle with fans/peers.

M

mvsub1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
alright, the guy can play poker but...

the guy is anything but funny.. imagine playing a live game with him :eek:

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright, the guy can play poker but...

the guy is anything but funny.. imagine playing a live game with him :eek:

Even in the trash talking land of Halo 3 he was a good sport. And EVERYONE (well, at least a few million people) know how hard it is to be a good sport in an online game. Especially Halo.

C

ChosenOne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the way he acts after winning a hand is ridiculous... no need to make such a big scene... Jerry Yang did it best by simply kissing a picture, fist pump or by saying "YES!"

not getting up and shaking around like a idiot

J

jeffred1111

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hevad raises 3xbb in the SB against medium stacked player. BB thinks about it.

Hevad:
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT! ONE TIME! AAAARRRRGGHHHH !

Guy folds.

*robot dance* AAAARRRGGHH! *Sits down after fist pump*

I would probably strangle him if I was seated at his table, but he makes for good TV. Humberto is just annoying with his CHARQ! gimmick. I love how Lisandro had a fisherman's hook as a card protector.