Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just getting to a heads up is already a satisfaction.
But playing HU can be very difficult depending on the level of aggression of the opponent.
In addition, in heads up I believe that luck has a more relevant role, because we need to take advantage of medium hands to be able to take advantage.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer multi-table, heads up is one of the parts of my game that I need to improve. Not that you can get away from it, since even in multiplayer tournaments, there is that part. (but that way we think about it later :p)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
With more at the game table is more interesting!

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing, I played 10 handed limit Holdem. I then discovered 6 max NL Holdem and switched to that permanently.

I think 6 player tables are perfect.

K

Kingsti95

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play, no matter how many people out there :)

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play with six people at the table. Just the right amount to balance good cards and bluffing.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Each person has their favorite number at a table, maybe. For me, a 9 or 8 table works very well.

ComfyPanda

ComfyPanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To some degree I enjoy HU, but as a primarily MTT-focused player it isn't my strongest suit. I used to grind some HU a long time ago, but I've definitely lost any edge since then.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Heads up poker at the hardest level

Good morning everyone, I prefer to play against more players, in my opinion heads up is very difficult, especially against players who are very aggressive.
The best players in the world are very good at heads up, but to reach that level you have to study hard and have emotional control well above the average.
Proof of this is Daniel Negreanu, one of the best in the world, but he faced Doug Polk in the heads up, in my opinion Daniel had no chance of winning.
Heads up is poker poker at its maximum.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heads up has different odds than a full table. You can take bigger chances, maybe raise on low pairs. I tend to do well when HU