Head to head Vladimir Putin vs Joe Biden

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If these guys met at the poker table and resolved political issues of disagreement, who would win more often and conquer the world master?

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess one of them would not remind rules of anything. But he will blame Putin in doping.

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you put one of the best strategist in the word vs Biden? I am not big fan of Putin, but sorry, Biden is nothing compering to Putin, different league. Biden is just a puppet, unfortunately.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they prefer chess, using their troops as pieces. But it's also clear that they're usually not willing to get involved in a game with a high probability of losing.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they prefer chess, using their troops as pieces. But it's also clear that they're usually not willing to get involved in a game with a high probability of losing.
In general, yes. This is what is happening in Syria now. That's why I think that none of them will lose. Because they are from the same team and do the same thing, but with different opportunities and tasks from their global managers. But they are definitely forced to play.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is clear that they are of different weight categories and Putin has a head start. But I would like Putin to lose ..

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if this happens, I don't think they will take the game seriously, it will be something like an exhibition match where friendship will win.:)

A

Alexandr_Gazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Ukraine, don't ask me anything about Putin

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Ukraine, don't ask me anything about Putin
Great, my friend, I won't ask about VV Putin. I want to ask about Presidents Yushchenko Yanukovych Poroshenko and Mr. Zelensky. Is something changing for the better? Or the bloodthirsty Russians are guilty of everything. How did it happen that part of Ukraine was voluntarily transferred to the enemy state for free and irrevocable use?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Angela Merkel would win this tournament. :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great, my friend, I won't ask about VV Putin. I want to ask about Presidents Yushchenko Yanukovych Poroshenko and Mr. Zelensky. Is something changing for the better? Or the bloodthirsty Russians are guilty of everything. How did it happen that part of Ukraine was voluntarily transferred to the enemy state for free and irrevocable use?

Our community is not a place for political discussions. Do not break the rules and do not provoke other participants. It is better to improve your skills.

J

jetoukatli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the world would explode as it is about to happen when those characters show off all their power

A

Alexandr_Gazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It hurts me to answer this

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a teleprompter or notes telling Biden what to do? Easy win for Putin. Biden can't hold a simple conversation without forgetting where he is.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Biden plays pretty loose because of his wealthy backer Xi Jinping. Biden is tough to put on a hand also because he doesn't even know what he has. Also, if earpieces are allowed Biden will perform much better. I'm pulling for a Biden win but I'm not putting a bet on it.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

In poker probably Putin . In willingness to stand up to the other , it has got to be Joe.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Putin 100% wins by cheating and jails anyone who questions him.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Putin would win because he NO morals and dose not care who he kills in the prosses.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Serious topic, I think you are already being watched.