Having problems with Poker Ace HUD...

G

GabryRox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem. I've been running Poker Tracker Omaha for abot a week now and simply love the thing! The one problem I had though was trying to go back and forth between it and 2-4 PS tables to retrieve stats during live play for opponents. So, on Monday I decided to invest further and get PAHUD. After configuration, I launched a couple of PS tables and then the PAHUG client. After a couple of rounds, the player stats started to appear by the player's names on the tables. Unfortunately, after a while I realized that they were all off-kilter. For instance, when I clicked on a player's name to get their pop-up stats, the stats were for a player sitting several seats away. Among the 3 tables, it was not consistantly off by the same number, so I beleive that this may have something to do with my seat preference in PS. I have that set to seat 10, and I mirrored that configuration within PAHUD, but maybe there is something else that I am missing?

Anyway, any suggestions that anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need the latest beta of PAHUD for preferred seating to work. So you probably just need to d/l that version.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to have this same problem, it's something that's easily remedied but I can't for the life of me remember how.

Go on over to the pahud support forum (PokerAceSoftware.com :: Index) and ask them; they'll give you help in no time.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Edit: nevermind i see you've done what i said already

are you sure the preferred seating is set for 9-max tables and not 10?

do you have the latest patch installed?