Having fun

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i always wonder why when im taking the game seriously my ability to hit draws seems to go way down. When i am up and i feel like playing a little drunk or just to get the gamble bug fed. I seem to hit the draws i normally wouldnt chase or hit had i played conservativly.

Doesnt it seem like we are luckier than we think we are just bad when we have to time it. idk what are yalls thoughts

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alcohol and poker is a bad combination, you lose touch with the reality of the game, we all have ever played drunk poker and the results have been very bad

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drunk History to Drunk Poker, film at eleven. Get someone like Phil Hellmuth after few too many reading hand history from his own files.

Always something players see as a pattern. This one must have came a few beers into a session.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are playing for fun, then a drink or two is ok in my books, but if you are a serious player you will stay away from the alcohol and concentrate on the game.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always wonder why when im taking the game seriously my ability to hit draws seems to go way down. When i am up and i feel like playing a little drunk or just to get the gamble bug fed. I seem to hit the draws i normally wouldnt chase or hit had i played conservativly.

Doesnt it seem like we are luckier than we think we are just bad when we have to time it. idk what are yalls thoughts
In my opinion, alcohol and the game are incompatible. At least if we consider poker as our main activity. In fact, this is work, and alcohol at work is contraindicated.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not poker these nameof the game if FUN

Yes poker is poker draws or drawers stuck out there suckouts twitches or twitches but in order to do well I believe you have to have somewhat of a good time / fun hard to have fun when you're losing easy to have fun when you're winning good luck everyone on the tables and as always have fun

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is always great fun, but I just enjoy playing disciplined and making the right decisions. Alcohol has a bad effect on concentration and discipline.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No no win

92 never loose. That's a I gotta say about that. Son or loose frustrated or high as the shy. Always have fun. It's better for when you win. Good luck on the cables everyone and as always have fun

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to play with pleasure! Do not think about the results, but enjoy the game process itself!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most probably you just play more hands when you drink beer or two and are more relaxed which is completely normal. :)