Have you improved

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you noticed any improvement in your game since you started or even since you started on CC. Lot of good comments and advice here. My play has improved greatly even in just the passed year. Thanks everyone for contributing.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely. I just finished doing the CardsChat 30 day course from Colin and Katie and I’ve managed 4 FT in the last 15 or so tournaments (200+ each) including a 2nd. Prior to that I hadn’t made a FT in a long while. While I’m sure luck and variance played a role, I did notice that I made plays that were completely different to what I normally would have done pre course that won me pots or saved me chips. I encourage everyone to do the course. I did a day most days and it very enjoyable as well as educational.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your question is very interesting. I hadn't thought about it myself. Yes, I got better, but I still have a lot to improve in poker.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was so much I didn't know before joining. ICM, BRM, studying hand history and many more. Was a profitable playing and CC took it up a notch.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely my playing skills have improved! Moreover, this forum gave a second wind to my poker career !!!

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you noticed any improvement in your game since you started or even since you started on CC. Lot of good comments and advice here. My play has improved greatly even in just the passed year. Thanks everyone for contributing.

Yes, i have learned to play more patient and not to go tilt with all the other all-in crazies!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, but not much. I think you need to be younger to learn efficiently. This is physiology, natural processes in brain, there are too many consistent neural connections.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi manzanillo53. Yes my game has improved over the years. I've only been a member here for 3 months, but I see that I'm going to learn a lot here. When I see a problem in my play, I post it, and I get some good answers. GL to you

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes my game has definitely improved. I've been watching a lot of Twitch streams of professionals and that has helped my game tremendously. I recommend everyone to do that. Aside from the fact that it's fun to watch someone take big prizes, it's also very educational!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have certainly improved a lot. I was very very bad player, nowadays I am just a bad player... hahhaha

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello On this forum, I get answers to my questions that I cannot get in everyday life, and in general I like CC

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I try to minimize mistakes and find anomalies in the opponent's game.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes def. Just bouncing ideas and thoughts off each other is priceless. Thanks!!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Without a doubt, our community is the best place to improve your skills. Thanks to my participation in the CardsChat community, I quickly achieved good results, built a decent bankroll and my game is constantly improving.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I def. improved. Started Poker 6 months ago, busted 2 times my bankroll. I found CC, read the 30 day course and when I see my cash game results in the last 3 months, I gained money.
Also learned a lot here and for MTT's in CC freerolls

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Actually I think my play might be worse the last couple of years. I play way too many of the other freerolls, and think I've picked up some bad habits lol
I wish I had the time to really dive into the information here at CC. There's definitely a lot of great stuff, and so much to learn. Until I retire and have time, I'll probably be pretty much the same. When I have time to really study the game.. look out hehehe :cool::D;):p

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm sure that I had improved a lot.

We learn a little in various situations: experience playing, going through situations that are repeated in tournaments, watching how some players play some hands, etc.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I became a member of the community about three years ago, and my results have improved significantly since then. By playing in our daily freerolls, I regularly improve my skills, gain valuable experience and increase my bankroll. In general, I became more patient and disciplined. I am very grateful to our community.
Good luck.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
CardsChat is a great forum where you can find many answers to your questions !!! Unfortunately, it seems to me that I am stuck at some stage in my poker development and progress has stopped !!! I am working on my game and see my mistakes, but fixing them quickly is not so easy, especially if these are chronic mistakes that I have made over the years of my game !!! I think with time I will succeed !!!

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have improved a little. I don't make the same mistakes any more, at least not all of them.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i have improved but you can always improve more and more since the playing of the game changes overtime!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything remained the same for me. And the site is not to blame, but my laziness and lack of time to read posts. And I play only on freerolls and my skills are enough for me.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I improved in cash and got worse playing Mtts

Good morning everyone, I've improved a lot this year 2021, my cash game profitability has increased a lot, I've always found the cash game a lot more fun and also harder than the Mtts, and I've changed my opinion of the cash game as well as holdem and omaha are much easier to play and much less stressful. I played cash game on poker stars and it wasn't profitable and I changed and started playing on other sites and my profitability has increased a lot, earning money every day, for the last 10 days, I haven't been negative for a day, playing the $2 zoom NL omaha, I started to have a lot more patience, waiting for a very strong hand to bet and in both omaha and holdem, it's just profit. And now that I'm cashing in, I'm impatient playing Mtts, if you play on poker stars and it's not cashing, try playing on other sites, I'm surprised at how easy I'm getting and of course fild on sites as natural 8, Bet365 and 888poker are easier than PS in my opinion.

Attachments

• 2 viloes indo All in river com o nuts eu so call  888poker todos tem flush.jpg
    2 viloes indo All in river com o nuts eu so call 888poker todos tem flush.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 888 poker.jpg
    888 poker.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
  • full omaha 888poker.jpg
    full omaha 888poker.jpg
  • full vs flush 888.jpg
    full vs flush 888.jpg