Chips
no, but i already played almost asleep :p:p

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have and lucky my brother watches a lot and he will call me. to tell me i am being blinded out

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive Blindly coasted through a hand. I've seen many players actually get into dream world at the table , you can get a dealer pissed off in a hurry if you're catching ZZZZs

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, but I have definitely seen it. If you visit large poker rooms it’s not uncommon to see someone dozing off every once in a while

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had fell asleep when playing tournaments in the late night.

G

Gigio22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, sometimes. I wish the games would go by quicker.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you fell asleep while playing lol ....

Yes on several occasions lol ... and when I woke up I was almost eliminated lol. and another time I was out of the tournament ... do not stay up late

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Often, because I play from China and many of the good tournaments take place in the middle of the night here..

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Way back in the olden times, when pokerstars would have those 200 ticket freerolls for the $250 prize pool games on weekends. I fell asleep after registering and when I woke up the next day the field was so small that I had come top 200 and won a ticket sitting out.
Skillz:p

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh yeah. I have waken after 45 minutes of sleeping during online tourneys.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never sleep during the game. When sleep starts to come, I push all-in on all hands until I win or lose. Unfortunately, I always lose. LOL

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fallen

It happened a couple of times that you qualified for an expensive tournament, and just started playing, when suddenly morning and the inscription on the screen - "thanks for participating, you finished in 985th place":mad::mad::mad::D

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never ever,but it's not the end of career.

K

KeiwaNeo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
haha yes its happen to me. playing at bed online with phone... when i played tournament.. during the breaktime... i started to sleep ^^

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes sometimes I fall asleep when not playing a hand especially when I'm getting junk hands one after another. On cash tables I just quit. In a tournament I'm stuck. But sometimes premium hands will come in and I'll wake up, literally.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, this did not happen to me. During a break, I make myself tea or coffee, and I don't have time to sleep :)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it has happened to me a couple of times after a long night of playing. My favorite time to play is at night so if I have a long night of playing it is possible.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha yes i succeeded this week, it was a tournament in the middle of the night and i was in good shape. Unfortunately i was out when i woke up.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Literally falling asleep no, it never happened to me.
But it's quite normal for me to have this urge to wake up and do some stretching, maybe a short walk, push ups, abs, just in order for me to be completely focused on the table you know

K

Keith557444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have fallen asleep woke up and seen i had 78 chips left and actually got my chips back up to over 6000 chips and got in the money got lucky with my all ins to make money but it was nice getting in money when i woke up and seeing only 78 chips left lol

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah ... (
There was a case, I was playing for about 13 hours, I decided to play a tournament for $ 31, it was already morning, it was just a day off, as a result, the tournament began, everything was going well for me, as I began to fall asleep sharply and as a result I fell asleep (
and did not even beat off his $ 31 :( :( :(

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and the worst is after playing my last money from my account, and spending only 30 minutes. I woke up and when I saw that I was left outside I wanted to die and from the rage you will know I could not sleep anymore I began to contact the cashiers to see if someone would charge me something to enter again now it is an anecdote

medusegorgon

medusegorgon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, juust last night in the middle of the tournament(((

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Falling asleep in the middle of a tourney

Yes I have. Thankfully it was a freeroll. No harm done!

Top 10 Games