M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I find it strange to hear that so many people fall asleep at the tables. I never fell asleep while playing even when I was very tired and I don't understand how this can even happen when playing at multiple tables? But in general, I heard that some people fall asleep during sex.:angel::smile:

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've fallen asleep many times while playing. It's good that there were micro limits - NL5 )))

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens during long slow tournaments. The break time is nap time :). On one tournament, i was in leaders position and it was already ITM but fell asleep during break. When i woke up ended up within top 100 :D

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say I have never fallen asleep during a poker game. The exciteent I feel lets me to stay awake during the games.

Beatlebug

J

JTaichou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sometimes, i play in many different hours, so .. its not that strange i'm being sleep once in while.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny , I dozed off a few times last night while playing royal flush radio anniversary’s game. Pulled it together eventually tho. It happens online a few times when I’m already tired and laying down while playing and trying to be relaxed.

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already slept yes, it happens a lot when the game goes past midnight.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty degen but once I was close to

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never during live poker but online more than a few, the worst was I started playing an $11 knockout made it deep into the money and was laying in bed waiting while getting zero hands. I dozed off and placed in like 14th place. I didn't have a huge stack but if I stayed awake who know what would've happened. Have also done that before but in small buy in tournaments

Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

Yes and cashed as well. Multiple times during late night low stake mtts

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oooh! it even happened a few times

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I slept a few times, not during breaks, but during a few games, it happens when I wake up at dawn for some professional or leisure activity and when I come back I still want to participate in a tournament, then it's sleep

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
many times unless you are on a winning streak.

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was playing a very long session years ago. Fell asleep at a final table as chip leader with 5 left during a break. Woke up hours after tourney ended, got 4th.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of times I fell asleep. In some cases I was out of money.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times during the break if it's a late night game.

S

StepUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
couple of times slept in late stages but nothing to complain about I play micros

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've fallen asleep several times. But sleep is the least of the problems. You're off and done. Bad is when you're half awake. Well, you end up making a mistake. When I'm drowsy in an important foot game!

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Man, I already played a tournament and even during the weekend I ended up sleeping...ah and I was fine in the game, I woke up outside and outside the house too. That's why I changed my schedule to morning and afternoon on weekends.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Oh ya it has happened few times, one time into deep stage. Otherwise not really

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me today I was playing 888poker freeroll level 20 and I have fall asleep because I was too tired after I comed back from the job I was sleeped whole time after the job like a sleeping baby.

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, ha ha ha
Cash and tourney!

Top 10 Games