Have you ever thought about stopping poker?

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always think about quitting when they beat my Aces with some 2 7 All In Preflop ^^

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no intenion of quitting poker I enjoy it too much. I just played with some friends last night, up $400. Maybe I will be done next week, it all evens out. Playing with strangers is the best, you learn so much.

W33dzLov3r

W33dzLov3r

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What`s the reason for u to play poker? Would u stop?
How often do u win?

Have u ever think about stop playing? why?
Hello, my poker brothers and sisters,
I play this game for a very long time, it was always for fun, never made some big wins out it, but the fun is priceless from my point of view, so in this way...I could call myself a god of poker :D

Quite the opposite, I am on a way on some higher performances, intend to play someday, in a very professional way. It is a lovely way of earning an existence, and honestly is one of my favorite games to play, especially in Live tournaments, where people are simply marvelous and the game can get epic. The thrills of the game can be felt in eFfing drifting in some ways:laugh:(that safe place of dirt with nothing to hit, on a decent rwd car and with desire for adrenaline. from 0-30-35 there`s a point of "relaxed enjoyment" of it. Those 2, are similar. The drifting with an All-In AA with AA on the flop).
English is a 2nd language for me, but I try to master it. Any flaws in my texts, please point them out. You`re helping me. Thank you for your attention and time, kind regards,
From the other side of the world, for some of you:cool:

Last edited:
L

LL3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have become very frustrated with sites I play at regularly that appear to be trying to change their formats to be more favorable to them I guess , because me as player I am not really benefiting from their so called updates...it's quite a travesty because their old formats had NO issues...so I am guessing they wasn't making enough money so they are trying fix that. I love poker and its challenges ...and hope my frustrations do not cause me to go try something else.. Sad I play daily pretty loyal not feeling very appreciated

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously everybody plays poker to make money. Playing poker for a long time, 10 years probably, during this time, never thought to quit playing poker, it's like your own business, you are your own boss, besides this is a business you can do in any part of the world and at any time. Poker is freedom !

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I lose for a week all the time, I think stop playing.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter how bad a run I have had I never considered stopping playing.:):):)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is my favorite hobby, so I play when I have free time. I like this game and I do not think that in the future I will stop playing.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I'm done playing pokerstars. After The Anniversary Of The Storm. This will be my last tournament in this Poker Room! Yes finish because there cheating! They're liars! I'm done with poker stars and I'm done here. I'm so happy! I'll be the first to leave!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I stop playing when I have a bad mood when I feel bad or when I want to sleep. Other reasons not to play poker does not exist for me.
Good luck.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker brings me too much joy to ever stop,,,,:)

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How often do u win?

Great Questions...

I Think about how can I continue to play when I'm sat in the Bath...

I think that "I'm going to have to stop Playing Now" when I have a shower...

I've even given it a great amount of thought when I'm about to eat a meal... I think how long is this meal going to take, how long will the drive home be? will i make it back in time to Play CardsChat FRC... lol

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do u win?

I play poker because I love it. Money can change a little, but it's a game that I could not do without.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never thought about leaving poker, this game is relaxing for me and I also feel the adrenaline when I play. I'm normally inside the bubble, but it's costing me to get to the final table

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's a yes, because of time issues, I have a small baby, sometimes I have to walk away from a table to take care of my gorgeous daughter:) I keep on coming back tho:D

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometimes there is a glut of poker. Then I'll take a break. And in 2-3 days I start playing again.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Everyday. It s my unrealized dream.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this usually happens when you don’t add up for a long time and you lose a lot of money and already lose hope and faith and begin to doubt your game, you think that you started playing worse than your opponents, that players already play stronger than you and you think that in poker can not win money.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do u win?

I’m actually just returning from about a 6 month hiatus. It was becoming too much of my free time so took a break to do other things. You only live once! Now I’m back but going to play a lighter schedule to hope to stay in the game and not burn out.

Best of luck.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play poker as much as I can no matter what time it is. I only think about stopping playing poker is when my wife complains about it.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because I like it and I would love to win something important not only because of the monetary fact.
I stopped several pours but I continued.
I do not win very often but I do win small victories.

I thought about leaving the poker completely because of long negative periods

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before some years I stopped playing for a year with real money because of a massive tilt.
I focused on freerolls. Made about $150 and came back fresh as ever, knowing that I cost me money when I don't play.