Have you ever played drunk?, if so, what was your performance in the game.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I once played drunk and all I did was lose money, I'll never play like that again, because you totally lose track of the game.

Guess it is quite easy to NOT do it when you dont even drink alcohol lol ...
However i do have seen some (female) individuals in cardchat who sometimes even make posts while being under influence of something lol

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been drunk once in my life... So no I have never played poker drunk, in fact, I can not remember the last time I have even had a drink while playing poker, except at home games with friends for small money. More of a social thing then poker. It all started only because they wanted to learn poker and now it is a weekly game.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played drunk, I think less when I'm drunk, I do alyn less and generally think little on the flop, it's better not to play poker drunk, although someone may succeed

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello once came home drunk, turned on the pc and started playing omaha, start with $ 40 at the end of an hour and had $ 289 I guess it was luck, and I went .... good hands :D. More never did I do it again, one drunk does not make good decisions so that night was luck hehehehehe ..

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often on weekends. I will then play much more aggressively. Sometimes you still win by luck, but you can play better if you are sober

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and my performance was very bad. Never drink and play !

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't play drunk anymore either, only when my friends get together and we do some cheap tournaments...

When the game is more for gathering and laughing than for the money itself...

D

DisizDez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
friday night poker

I used to have poker at my place every friday night and a few of my good friends from bowling league would all pay $5 or $10 to get in and we would give everyone the same amount of chips and then go to the last person and they would win the pot. well the first time i let go and drink some Bloody marys and let loose I really fudged up. everytime i would get my cards and look at them i would say what it was like A 10 i was just trying to repeat it in my head so i didnt keep looking at my cards hahaha guess what everyone else was so tipsey that no one even noticed. i dont recomend

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jugar borracho al poker

Hi there. I have not played drunk but with some drinks yes and it has gone well for me. but also a few times I have gone wrong.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I did a few times and it cost me my BR so that's bad experience for me.:D

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never play drunk, tired, sleepy or with a head full of other things. Unless you're Phil Helmuth, you're going to play poorly, make bad choices and lose money.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't seem to forget the day I played a couple of Sunday major tournaments and after 3-4 hours I was among the top 10 chipleaders in each event. Clearly it was going to be a very good day indeed... in my excitement I decided to pull out a bottle and celebrate my good fortune, ignoring the obvious that I hadn't won anything yet... fast forward a few hours and I was more concerned about my feelings of nausea than about going deep in poker tournaments. I remember spending the last hour of one of the tournaments with my eyes closed just listening for the buzzer that it was my turn. I think I folded every hand until I busted out. In the end, I barely won anything, passed out early and felt horrible for about the next two weeks over what I had done to myself.

Don't do this. :) Don't be me. LOL Don't throw away a chance at success.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes I played and I came out of 2 mi and something in 2nd place, at one point I recovered when I was in bubbles

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I have. I was terrible. Sure I have been drunk and won some home games, but that was only because my opponents were drunk too.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alcohol and gambling are absolutely incompatible, and always at a distance will bring losses and in some cases the maximum possible)

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I've played drunk once and I don't recommend it. Playing drunk is like having a false since of invulnerability that helps you to lose your all your chipstack.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess depends whether you're a disciplined drunk. I always lose when I play regardless my level inebriation.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play with a little buzz, but rarely get drunk. The few times I have I usually haven't done well..

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I have never played like this, only sometimes I play when I drink a little wine, and I agree with you that it is not worth playing drunk, self-esteem is overstated, it seems that you will drag all the tournaments, you start playing with any cards, with any position, and you lose money because of this. Therefore, of course it is better to play sober.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never gamble drunk it would be a very unpleasant way to lose my money.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely ever drink alcohol but there have been times when I was playing poker I would of liked to just get drunk and just pass out..lol :D Cheers!!

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not lately have I played drunk....

I have not played drunk since the last time I WAS drunk....

And I wasn't playin AROUND!!!

..bluff..

send all your extra Vodka and Scotch my way!

Thank you for listening!!!

:rolleyes:

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing drunk is not a good idea. But yeah I have before wasn’t good. :confused:

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes but I don't remember! However I regularly play with a very light buzz, a nip in my coffee. Live tournaments it's pretty much a necessity tool to work out the early jitters.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
not a drinker, so answer is never played drunk

Top 10 Games