Harrington holdem book series.

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the Harrington on holdem series a good book to read to learn low stakes MTT poker, If not is there any others you reccomend ? Thanks.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the Harrington on holdem series a good book to read to learn low stakes MTT poker, If not is there any others you reccomend ? Thanks.

Yes Harrington on Holdem is worth a read as you'll learn some concepts from it. However it is pretty old now in terms of strategy so you will then need to read some more upto date material.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These books are the basis for the game of poker. Recently, re-reading Doyle Brunson discovered a couple of important points that I had never guessed before:).

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it's worth reading in that, it teaches you the solid fundamentals of tournament poker. Seeing that there's such a limited number of good tournament poker books, this is must read, at least once I'd say.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fundamentals in this book will give you the foundation to beat freerolls and micro mtts anything higher and i believe it would leave you breakeven, this all depends on game selection though.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules