Hard.

phaelyn

phaelyn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be hard to stop and lose more and more until there is nothing left. Can I somehow stop this? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the only option is losing, then the only way to stop losing is stop playing.

Although, in poker as in life, nothing is static. Study, find your leaks, fix them, read some books, listen to advices, or play only freerolls until you think you got a decent understanding of poker and not lose as much.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is tilt. You need to learn to control it.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If the only option is losing, then the only way to stop losing is stop playing.

Although, in poker as in life, nothing is static. Study, find your leaks, fix them, read some books, listen to advices, or play only freerolls until you think you got a decent understanding of poker and not lose as much.

What is being described above is not tilt, it’s a gambling problem. If you can’t stop, get some help or lose it all.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not difficult, it is the most recurrent fact of poker, it all depends on your experience in the game.
Very experienced players comment errors and certainly anyone will commit them.

Dusan

Dusan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be hard to stop and lose more and more until there is nothing left. Can I somehow stop this? :D

Only you know how well you play and handle difficult situation during the game. No-limit Hold’em is a highly complex game. It’s hardly possible and certainly not practical to attempt to discuss the enormous variety of situations that could occur. There are certain questions I wouldn’t be able to answer because many times even I don’t know exactly what I’d do until I’m faced with the problem. Regardless of what other books or other wannabe expert fish players tells you, there is no magical formula for how to play poker and win. When I’m facing a situation, I go with my feeling, which is really a rapid analysis of conscious and subconscious thoughts.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without losses, there are no victories .. Unfortunately, excitement often leads to a complete loss of the whole bank if there is no self-control! Often a player who, for example, has a bankroll of $ 100 starts playing tournaments with a buyin of $ 10-20 after losing, he starts to panic and lose everything and this happens in all spheres of excitement because no one likes to lose but in the end they lose everything .. All this I write on my personal experience!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This means that you can not control your own emotions. In such cases, you need to take a break, relax. If you want to become a successful player, you must be disciplined and patient.

xkenjix

xkenjix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only way is to stop playing and gather yourself. You shouldnt play above your roll and what youre comfortable with possibly losing

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, this is a very serious problem. Not observing financial discipline, you can lose everything and even more. If you react too emotionally, you need to immediately stop the game. Your emotions will never let you be a successful player.
Good luck.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice for you, if you can,t control yourself, better just don,t play games(any games) at all.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calm down. Take a break. Comprehend your game. Find your mistakes. Start playing without repeating the mistakes.

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to control yourself. If you can not better not play poker