Has this happened to anyone? I'm Speachless

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was multi-tab few tables earlier this morning and I get monster flops or catch my hand on the turn. Now...you think that's good...

First hand: I pop the nut flush and bet hard on it as there was lots of action preflop. I get 2 callers. Turn is a king. One guy raises, other guy folds, I re-raise, he calls all in. River is a king and he turns over pocket kings.

Second hand: I get a set on the flop, he calls me down, me betting hard, and gets a flush on the river.

Third hand: I got a straight on the turn, he rivers the boat...Preflop, I bet hard, got reraised, and he's early position and calls with Q 4 off...

Now the catch is, this all happened in the range of 5-7 minutes...How normal is this? I didn't loose that much money, as 2 of them were short stacks but still...is it something I did wrong you think? (I was too furious to get the hand info, might get it from Tracker later on tonight)

Z

zzzaacckk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those happen all the time. Especially at lower limits when donks call off their whole stack with terrible cards because "they have a feeling." I wish I had their 6th sense for suckouts!

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That happens to me everytime 20 minutes I would say. LOL
I feel your pain...

bluesboy47

bluesboy47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happened to me yesterday at 3 different tables lost a chunk of my BR

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still, in between 5 minutes...a little bit pushin it don't you think?

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
had this happen a few times. The strangest thing I've ever seen is had KK vs. AA against the SAME GUY at the SAME TIME at different tables and hit the set on both of them. He was a bit upset lol. But that was quite awhile ago. Recently it seems like every 5 minutes is like the 5 minutes you're describing lol.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am in a bigger tourney I only play one table, but when in smaller cash games I play up to 9, so yeah it happens.