Which hand do we win more all in?

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With which pref flop hand have you won the most all in? I have won the most with 2/2, unbelievable.:eek:

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case with 9-9 I think I won many more hands, hitting three of a kind many times.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not surprise for me, over 70% of wins with AA or AKs.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

With a pair of 99 I have won hands pre-flop the trout favor me lol greetings

I

itsallgoodie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jacks for me. I don't know why but it feels like I am wininng every all in with those.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know. I never noticed that I would win more often with any pocket pair. I can do that for an AA pair. Since she is the tallest and interrupts all other pairs.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

for me is AA and KK all in always

rgds

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won the most with pocket 9s. If I go all in it’s the best time to play is the trick to going all in.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With which pref flop hand have you won the most all in? I have won the most with 2/2, unbelievable.:eek:

Hi.
Of course with pocket aces. I am surprised to hear that for you it is pocket twos. It is really weird. Honestly, for me, pocket twos are the least desirable pair.
Good luck.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've definitely have won the most all ins with AA. I had a terrible run with KK. QQ and JJ rarely hold. AK I win about 50% of the time.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is simple, with AA! But mathematically it means that there will be also big loses which they are side by side with the wins!:deal:

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK

The times that I have won with all of them before seeing the flop are AK also called the big blind with that hand I have won more in texas holdem pair of 2 or 3 I do not like to call all in tables of many players:)

G

gwooof

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have more luck going in with kings and queens I never win when I going in with aces just have bad luck with aces King's I win 90 percent of the time queens about 85 percent of the time aces 20 percent just weird

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have actually won more going all in with kings. I know it is weird but I lose more with aces. The had I don't like going all in with is 9's. I lose more times with them than even smaller pairs.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
winning the most with 22 must be a small sample size. Long term, your winningest hands will always be AA, KK, QQ, AKs.

Probably unless one is misplaying those hands. For instance, I used to play AK "terribly" when I first started and it was still a decent hand, but not as powerful as when I pick up AK now.

AA and KK are almost always justifiable to be All-In with though. :cool:

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably with AA or Ak, but now I try not to ally and bet 5-6 depends on the stage of the tournament, I think this is much more effective than Alin, but it all depends on the situation and the place at the table

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands