Guys, what do you do when you wake up?)

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me abnormal that after waking up I turn on the computer, go into the rooms and see if there are sit and go tournaments there with the number of people close to the start of the tournament :D and after this I maybe go eat or work, but not always :rolleyes:

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm always same routine for me. Tea and coffee for breakfast together with couple of games i play. Startibg with coin master fun and interesting game, then June's journey, after that if i have time i play sit and go tounament if not then i go work.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I start every morning from shower. Next I meditate and read a book :p Next is breakfast, coffee and planning my day.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I finally wake up after a cup of strong tea, since before that I have been playing poker for half a night, so I first go to the kitchen for tea. Best regards, Sergey.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My morning routine has absolutely nothing to do with poker. Not even in the afternoon except an occasional weekend.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When I wake up (always early am) I exercise before anything else. Weights one day cardio the next. If nothing else I love an extended walk and watching the light break the morning sky. Nothing better than seeing the dawn in.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless I feel not healthy, I will spend at least 10 minutes to work out, going outside, walking, running, or moving my body. Poker is not a sport but it needs good health to play correctly for a long time. I used to play poker when I'm not good, it leads to many mistakes.

C

Chaskyweed05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I get up, while I turn on the pc I put together a marijuana cigarette, drink coffee and go to ps to see what The Boss wants from me that day haha ​​good fumes

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately the first thing I do when I wake up is take the cell phone and check the notifications or messages I have. I think we are many what we do :confused::confused::confused:

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Urinate.

yup

Then I sit for a while and scroll Reddit, and try to shake off the coma.

As for poker, I don't think about that until late afternoon/early evening. I'm a night owl. I do my best work afternoon.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually drink some coffee and turn my motivational speaker channel on youtube. Then hit the treadmill and do some body weight workouts. Then I'm ready to play some poker.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyday feels like Groundhog Day now with the pandemic going on. Even though everyday feels the same I can't seem to remember my daily routine or what is happening. :confused:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
grab a brush and put a little make up, hide the scars to fade away the shake up.

why'd i leave the keys upon the table?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T.C.B :cool: i have to have all my ducks in a row before i fly,,, :trytofly:

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, when I wake up, I turn off the alarm, watch how much time, if I wake up too early, I go to bed again. Well, if I woke up at ten in the morning, I wash my face and go to turn on the computer and play games.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m doing exercises. Then I wash myself and have breakfast. Of course, it’s not normal, you are a hundred percent negative player, start planning the day correctly. You can’t play only after getting out of bed, this is not normal.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I eat breakfast, usually scrambled eggs, take my supplements, drink coffee and smoke a cigarette then, roll a joint of Moroccan Hashish mixed with tobacco and do some reading for an hour or two, ( usually about poker and other different subjects). Play Football Manager and then a quick hour and half morning cash game session.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the morning i only eat and go to work. Only when i come back home in the evening i can open the lobby and play some games. :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ooooo, I forgot something I do after I wake up but before I have coffee...

Try to get back to sleep! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:love: :love: :love: sleep :love: :love: :love:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, "Oh God, no... I don't want to have to get out of bed and continue living my miserable life. I want to stay in bed, forever..."

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think, "Oh God, no... I don't want to have to get out of bed and continue living my miserable life. I want to stay in bed, forever..."
Know the feeling very well!

Thankfully, we have the ability to change our lives... :wink:

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually lose my bankroll in the morning. I Wake up and lose. Yes, I also wash my face and immediately sit down at the computer) What tournaments are there)

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

I get up and take and a shower. I have breakfast and I think ... how much time to play poker? lololo Regards.:D:icon_joke:p;)