Gotta love them 2s

KizherXVII

KizherXVII

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well earlier in tournament play... down to my last 23k chips on final table, dealt pocket 2s... other player had 2 pair K and J... nail biter to say the least... my luck was down hope was lost and all of a sudden low and behold a third 2 popped on the board, breathing new life into Hopes dashed by poor play on finals.... well short story long.. I won 3rd place that was kickstarted by the lowly 2s.... never count the low pair out... everyone loves an underdog story

Mezzzzzza

Mezzzzzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice finish kizher love the ducks!
#no_limits_mezza

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Interesting.

The point is that it is difficult to know if the rival hooks another pair, in addition there are those who bet the lot and scare.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I congratulate you luck played in your favor does not always happen !!!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice on the 3rd place finish! And I also like them 2's!!!!! I've taken down some big hands with them!!!!:D:D

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats on the 3rd place Finish.
Luck at the right moments can bring you new heights and make or brake your results.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People love magical stories. When I was in the hole, and suddenly you were thrown up the mountain. The final table, in my opinion, is an indicator of all your playing practice, but the factor of luck has not been canceled. I think it's better to rely not only on luck.