lol i like the last bit

"probably already know what he wants"

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did u watch the whole week? Anyway, for that clip I was hoping Antonius would fold just because I don't like him. I'm the only girl in the world who doesn't think he's too sexy for words. Also does he have the world's itchiest ears? Or is he trying to tune in the mother ship? Why's he always itching his ears like that? Oh and those photos of him, where it says 'Black Mantis', am I the only one who thinks there's some sort of copyright infringement of Derrick Zoolander's 'Blue Steel'? It's practically the same pose.

Oh wait, this is an "I can't stand Phil Gordon" thread not an "I can't stand Patrick Antonius" thread. Back on track...

I normally don't hate Phil Gordon. But that week he annoyed me. I was glad somebody put him in his place. Of course he later crippled Erick to the point where he was down to $100 and just couldn't come back so, maybe he who laughs with the most chips, laughs best. They owned each other, Erick owned Phil verbally and Phil owned Erick when the cards were dealt.

Was a sick week and made me gag on several occasions. Jennifer Tilly made it kind of embarrassing to be female. She kept saying over and over again that she was surrounded by geniuses. True or not, I think by repeating that mantra, she was hurting herself. Just psyching herself out, and that's maybe why she managed to convince herself Patrick had pocket kings. I dunno.

I'm just way glad Phil Ivey and Jennifer Harman were there to remind me that yes, there are indeed professional poker players.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lindgren is a dick, and makes a fool out of himself imo. Gordon is just a big goof ball, and picking on him because you are one of the "cool kids" is pretty unprofessional. I understand that EL just lost a big pot and is feeling a little vulnerable, but he just wont let it go.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eh it's hard for me to blame him too much. gordon had been really annoying before then, and i think this might've happened after gordon publicly criticized lindgren's poker ability in an article or on his radio show or something. if that actually happened after this taping, then disregard that reasoning

but plus speculating about the hand that way after erick just got caught bluffing and lost a pot is kind of a dick move, or at least oblivious. and lindgren's line at the end is pretty funny, so i'll cut him even more slack there

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil picked on Jennifer Tilly later in the show. Something about "Thanks for not wearing the bracelet". His tone was snotty. So if EL was unprofessional, at least he wasn't being mean to the weakest person at the table.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you've read Gordon's books and seen FINAL TABLE, you know that he often has "smart ass" barbs running through his head. Apparantly, at times he plurts them out without thinking it over first.

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really dont care for phil gordon.. after watching that video, there was a link to Antonius in the biggest fulltilt pot ever, that was pretty sweet.