Good Lucky!

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear friends!
Poker as you know is a game of skills, strategy and a bit of luck of course.
This luck we all talk about appears to us once or twice.
Do you believe that some are luckier than others?
Do you usually in a decisive hand risk your luck?

I hope everyone is improving their gameplay and of course they are always very lucky!

^A^njo

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a large spectrum of decision making luck has little influence, however, in decisive moments: where being outside and a prize jump is the difference between taking a large amount of money, luck takes a relevant role. (In MTT for example) I would say 50, 50% since it is her that greatly affects your results at that point. Of course, the fact that you have reached that situation of collection of prizes is not only for luck.
In cash, luck would be more linear. But you should only concentrate on playing the hands maximizing your EV since there is not one hand more important than another as it happens in MTT

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know about you but I do not have any luck ... I already forgot when I won money ..

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the 90% luck of the game because and the 10% are of skill and strategy, and I in a final table with a good hand would risk yes in luck.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Dear friends!
Poker as you know is a game of skills, strategy and a bit of luck of course.
This luck we all talk about appears to us once or twice.
Do you believe that some are luckier than others?
Do you usually in a decisive hand risk your luck?

I hope everyone is improving their gameplay and of course they are always very lucky!

^A^njo
Yes on the final table luck plays a crucial role . I've managed the impossible several times . Won with the trash hands . And that's with a smaller stack than your opponent ! :D:top:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I believe it is more important to control emotions, be patient and disciplined. In my opinion, this is the key to success in the game.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Sometimes, when I am not lucky, I can take a break for a few days. It always helps me. Although, I think that in this game, 70-80% of success depends on your skills.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well you know what they say if you can not find the fish at your table then you are the fish. Poker requires practice. If you continue to study and play, you are bound to be lucky.