Good luck or skill

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck and skill, which is more important in poker, some people think that the main skill is luck, and I think that the skill is good and of course a little luck. What do you think? Your opinion?

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck ... I would rather be lucky than good

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always tell everyone that poker is a game of luck and luck. The skill here, if present, is at a very minimal percentage! All these talk that the distance will return everything is complete nonsense. Without luck and basic luck, no distance will return anything . The only way out is the strict observance of bankroll management!

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The longer you analyze a poker player the more you realize that luck counts less than skill.
If you analyze just 1 day, luck will probably be a very important factor, but if you analyze 1 year less it will be the difference that luck will make.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think both of them are important. You can't win a tournament without luck and you can't win a tournament without good skills.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Those who think that the main luck, just have not understood anything in this game. Luck is necessary, but no doubt, the key is the skill and experience of the player.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in poker is very important (especially in the tournament), but ultimately it is all about skills!

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck and skill, which is more important in poker, some people think that the main skill is luck, and I think that the skill is good and of course a little luck. What do you think? Your opinion?
This is a question from the category of such that there is no answer? Whether there is a God or not, whether there is life after death, where the universe began. Yes, all together, the case certainly plays a high role, but if you do not know that the ACE is older than the lady, it is difficult to play. What properiy luck and skill? I think in half, whether Daniel Negreanu is opposite, but if I have RF a very difficult time he will be with me)))

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quanto mais tempo você analisa um jogador de pôquer, mais você percebe que a sorte conta menos do que habilidade.

Se você analisar apenas 1 dia, a sorte provavelmente será um fator muito importante, mas se você analisar 1 ano a menos será a diferença que a sorte vai fazer. [/CITAÇÃO]
Exactly. Luck is a small component in the face of the many hands played. Depending on luck alone will be a losing player.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Literatre says poker is 80% skills and 20% luck, i agree with that phrase, if dont, how do you explain what poker pros do? They most of the times win or get ITM.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the skill is fundamental for at the moment that luck can extract as much as possible

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Of course sometimes you need a little luck (specially when you play flips),but what it makes you a real profitable player is you skill.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that only skill. You're not going to push it 82, are you hoping for luck? Answer me, you shove hoping for luck 82? Yes, if you push 82, you can win. But this is not luck - it is an accident.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online poker of course Luck is the most importand thing, because without it you can keep loosing again and again and doesn,t matter how good you are playing poker.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky or skillful?

No matter how good you are no matter how many chips you have your skill level has no bearing when it comes down to luck if your skill requires luck and you know this once your luck hits you can use your skill to your advantage Shawn T

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any one game/ session luck is the most important. Lucky players beat pros and win tourneys all the time. Over time, skill is more important. Nobody can run that good all the time.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any good poker player needs Skill and Experience to make their own Luck. ;)

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can profit long term on skill only. If you play for fun, that's on you. But if you play for money then there is only 1 thing you can depend on and that is yourself.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always luck would beat skill.
If you never hit a thing, your skill may be close to perfect, you will still lose.
But being always lucky is impossible and at leas skill is something you control yourself.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It is a mixture of both but for me it is more skill if one really wants to be a good poker player since with aviation comes analytical studies to improve

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck in the short run can take precedence over skill, but in the long play, skill, patience and skill in the game will prevail

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without skill you can 't win poker, but much depends on good luck:)

G

GENA44489

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Without skill, you will never have luck. Poker is a game for a good knowledge of the game and the strategy of studying your opponents.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find such opponents very often who with any garbage cards moved me with top couples. And to me in poker especially online in the first place it is luck.