Good bye and good luck all...

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the best,Ron. If you ever get over to my neck of the woods they have an Elvis week at Lake George. Someone must have had a clone machine, there are so many of them running around!

Don't forget to stop in and chat with us. We're not just all about poker. We're your friends too!

mrrigel

mrrigel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Side bets....3 to 1 he returns within 6 weeks.

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To save on any confusion...

I have left $100 in my Pstars account and my eldest Son will be playing (He is over 18 so it`s not illegal?)

If u speak and don`t say my name direct he won`t respond :)

L8r guys

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read your post a little late so i hope you do get to read this. Best of luck in all your future endeavors. Certainly enjoyed playing with you a couple of times. I was only gone a month and reallymissed this site. Come back and tell us how your doing.

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ron, I hope your doing this for the right reasons... no one likes a quitter.:D If you decide you really are done, then please don't to forget to stop by once in a while.

But I think Chris got it best....

See you in two weeks (tops).

So is the over/under set at two weeks?

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ron, I hope your doing this for the right reasons... no one likes a quitter.:D If you decide you really are done, then please don't to forget to stop by once in a while.

But I think Chris got it best....

So is the over/under set at two weeks?
LOL.

I thought I had explained it well enough and the reasons I was not playing!!!

1. As a money making venture poker is not for me, at the moment, for the reasons I highlighted.
  2. I`m putting my poker winnings into another venture that, IMO, I will make a better ROI.
  3. Once I am sorted and I can organize my time, I will play again, but on a more recreational basis rather than as a way of making an income. (unless, of course, I muff my way into a massive event)
So it is very difficult to say some of the doubter will be right or wrong!!!

P.S. I just had a thought, no, it is my son playing and not me pretending I have given up :D

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad to see ya go, Ron. Had some good discussion in the forums with you, hope to see you around later on.

All the best!

J

joeeagles

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some really great discussions Ron, I hate to see you go, but I'm convinced its an arrivederci. I'm sure you'll be back playing, and not only on a recreational basis. I think a period away from the game is the best medicine.