GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If there must be several professional players, I try to be so, maintain a game behavior and live with the adversities of the game.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey fella. Blackrain79. Check him out. Loves microstakes cash games online. He has his own thread on CardsChat. Do a search. You will find him. He answers your posts, too.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I play regularly and earn money. More like a semi-professional.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

I doubt there are, but they are welcome. :D

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The pros are looking more for cash games and I think that this is where those of us who are just starting to play and also some semi-professionals are, because if I were a pro I would be looking for better ways to make money.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what distinguishes professionals from amateurs? A more strict attitude to the game, more playing techniques and a regularly played distance, but this is poker, variance solves a lot, so the advantage is not too great:)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Together,

Are there any pro players here?

Welcome to our community.
Of course, there are professional players in our community. I think they will answer you soon. But even though I'm a beginner, I already know how to build a bankroll from scratch. You can also ask me your questions and I will try, if possible, to give you a detailed answer.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know, I think so, because I see a lot of people playing in different tournaments every day, so I guess they make a living from this game and its earnings.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there must be some over there.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And is there any existing pro player on the forum to coach? And what value of the coach if you have any, call in private, thanks, kindly bioman.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey fella. Blackrain79. Check him out. Loves microstakes cash games online. He has his own thread on CardsChat. Do a search. You will find him. He answers your posts, too.
Hi danoscar. Thanks for the tip. I tried to search for Blackrain79 but got the following message:

Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I also tried searching for just Blackrain and got the same result. Any help would be appreciated. :)

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
retired pro if you have time for this,

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a some great players here wand professional as well I think Jeff Gross is still team cardschat very nice fella, I have also heard of Blackrain79 but I haven't look him up :D welcome to cardschat

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more and more

skill & experience

now only more luck to be a pro

:p