lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I find if I have positive expectations I tend to play much better. If I am not comfortable, I tend to play worse. If I have no expectations, I tend to play looser and generally much worse.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to enter a game without waiting for the victory I wouldn't even enter, you always have to think that you can do more

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
no expectation to start tournament but more te tournament is going more my expectation is rowing up

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expect to lose all my chips. I always do unless I win first.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always much to learn by watching the other players in a game. Knowledge is power.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you got lucky a couple of times and you call it a surprise

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, I think that sometimes it's better to start with few expectations, that can reassure you during the game and make better decisions. The same thing happens to me

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think playing without expectations is the best way and brings better results

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I play poker, I don't expect to finish first in the tournament. But there is hope for a prize place. Do not expect big wins from the game, as a result of losing comes a big disappointment.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, every time I played Mtts that are at higher limits than I usually play I had good results and the main factor for that was playing without worrying about the result, I mean playing without expectations. micros and won a ticket to play a $50 entry Mtt, I thought about playing just to get to day 2 of Mtt, but I finished day 1 in 6th place out of 470 players and in the overall ranking among the top 100 of day 1, already on day 2 I finished in the 96th position, but I played very conservatively to get to Mtt as far as possible, with KK I played call vs villain with more chips than me. I was 96th in an Mtt with over 14,000 players excellent As a result, I won $800, my biggest prize to date, the 1st place won $50,000. As a rule, every time I play without expectations I get good results and every time I play with the intention of winning I don't get good results, so it's poker to get good results you play very smoothly, had fun ing and not playing pressured.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
From time to time I have that luck, but mostly I have played risking a lot or playing to win.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Usually when you are completely immersed in the game - then the best result, and when you are fixated on winning, then everything does not go according to plan :(

Top 10 Games