Girl Odds

V

vtsnowbunnie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a girl and for some reason men love to bully us!? does anyone feel the same? Im new here maybe someone can help i get very nervous when its one on one im always second lol

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for one do not use gender to determine my style of play. I have played several women that were as good if not better than the men. This forum has several very talented women players that I would just as soon not face at the final table. I think if you show a little more aggression when you have a monster hand you may garner a little more respect.:D:D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally summing up an opponent by gender or where they are from is a poor way to approach poker. In saying that, you should be able to use any read to you're advantage. Bully at the table is an easy opponent to exploit, regardless of the perception to why.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listen. If you are playing live, 99% of men will play like this. Some of them to impress you, but most of them to show their manhood and their superiority. Just smile to them and crush guys like that for me ;)

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never see is it boy or girl with whom i play, i think there is no difference.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not be nervous, girl) a good card - answer, bad - fall, that's all

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be patient and smile beautifully, wait for a good hand and just beat him cleanly play tightly aggressive! when you do this several times they will start looking at you differently))) good luck)))

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just think it's easier to play against girls, bluffing, but if the girl hit the flop, then wait for the troubles))) and welcome, if anything write help you!

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a girl and for some reason men love to bully us!? does anyone feel the same? Im new here maybe someone can help i get very nervous when its one on one im always second lol
If you really wish for advice, than what I would suggest is, that you first play in a large number of freeroll games to get as much practice as you can, to develop you understanding and upping your skill level and confidence level.

I would also suggest in playing a bunch of woman only games, but please take note that even though these are woman only games, you still may be playing against men who use their girlfriends or wife’s poker ID’s for these games.

Hope this helps?

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't base on gender but I will go after someone who I feel is afraid or nervous so if you are showing nerves maybe why you feel,that way.

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think on average, women are better than men. But, I am often a little extra aggressive to all beginners. My suggestion would be to play extra tight hand selection until you are more comfortable. Good Luck

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also a girl. Do not be afraid. Play your game and do not pay attention to who is in front of you.

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes women is more dngerus them man ... :) i like to play with womens make some flert and win :D

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator