Getting Sufficient Sleep

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You’re right and that’s a good advice. When we are tired we usually make the wrong decisions.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to sleep for 2 hours before tournaments, especially if the tournament is at night, then I have fresh thoughts, and I have an advantage over other players who often play tired at night.

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye, +1
good advice, glhf everyone

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's true. You need to refresh your brain.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good rest is necessary before playing, on many occasions when I was sleepy I would lose myself, I wanted the tournament to end in those moments to be able to rest and obviously I was playing badly, more aggressive with not so good cards, without thinking, etc. it is essential not to be sleepy to perform at 100%:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i haven't play bad when i'm sleepy but it's not comfortable at all, you can't enjoy the game that way.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep is very important for the functioning of the brain, so if I am sleepy, then I do not play poker, especially for money, and freerolls are useless, I think anyone who plays live poker in big tournaments will have a good sleep before the game.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is really good advice !!! You must be as concentrated as possible during the game for this you need a rest before the game !!!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simple advice but critical. Getting enough sleep is one of the most important things you can do and impacts you way beyond just playing poker.

EzekielRM

EzekielRM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting enough sleep is essential. When you play tired, you make reckless decisions.

S

ShakerCSR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a lot of people don't seem to realise just how important sleep is and the impact it can have on your brain.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
never play tired, sleep well and let's go to the cloth
That is really true and more like eating well, make good phisical activity and having a good life out of the tables.

CaSpeR851

CaSpeR851

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep is very important for the functioning of the brain, so if I am sleepy, then I do not play poker, especially for money, and freerolls are useless, I think anyone who plays live poker in big tournaments will have a good sleep before the game.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing tired, our chances of winning are reduced. I think that in most cases, fatigue will lead to losses. I never play when I'm tired.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course that's why I don't like to play at night I get very tired and I don't play well, I can't make the best decisions if I'm tired, my brain needs to rest to better analyze the hands I play.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, sleep is very important for our health, and keeps a good situation when we play poker. When there is fatique things are more difficult. But when you are refreshed you think more clear and you have reactions which are more succesfull!

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, as for life, sleeping well is important for health and good mental state ... So if you sleep well and you will be fine when you play:D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you, I also hold this view. But I can also say that you should never play drunk, because you risk losing control and bankroll.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Lack of sleep affects any activity, not just poker!