Game break

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often bathroom break or grab a snack. I play on iPad though so I have much more opportunity to move around while I play. I’m often cooking while playing and sometimes on the treadmill, especially early on in freerolls.

Are you Julius Caesar

L

lancabcd10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually go to the bathroom, drink water, eat something and always try to get off the screen, to use this time to relax.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Get some rest, eat something and calm down for a while. Sometimes it is enough and there is time left, and some other times it is not enough.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually just to go to toilet or to have some cup of tea or cup of coffer something like that. 5 or 6 minutes at 888 poker is not enough i believe, to eat something. It,s better to do this before the game.

Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
toilet, drink and food

but I usually forget one of them and spend 55 mins cursing myself!!!

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually use it to stretch my legs, go to the bathroom, drink water.

P

pepomjp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to the bathroom, fill water bottle. Sometimes see if nothing change in the refrigerator:D:D:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I make myself tea or coffee, depending on the time of day, sometimes sandwiches.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoke, make coffiee but mostly to go in toilet if i am playing tourney,

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly freshen up, go to the toilet and sometimes eat. The break is very good because I can at least get some rest and focus even better on the game.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t usually have a big game break. I’m a hobby player, so I play when I’m in the mood / time. If I don’t feel like playing I like watching series.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bathroom break is a must. then essentially take mind off the tournament, even for 1-2 minutes, by doing whatever: get water, replenish ice tray, clean the cat's litter box, mini walking-meditation, whatever physical activity that can pull the mind completely away. then back to the computer and take a short look at a previous hand or two from the hand history, just the ones that caught interest. then, just before the tournament starts again, a quick re-scan of opponents' HUD numbers (especially to the left) and readying self to act once the cards fly again (so that won't be caught off-guard unsure what to do).

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can take a rest to gain strength and recover, as well as relax, move away from the game, because sometimes poker blows up the brain big)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toilet and smoke. Sometimes coffee. Who has it wrong?

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Mainly eating and toilet, sometimes to watch sports!

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bathroom. drink .snak may not be in that order! Oh, and I may check my Facebook or other stuff online!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I use rest to stretch my legs and arms, spending so much time in the same position can have its consequences in the future

Top 10 Games