Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Had this one the other day that made me chuckle...

62235E0F 3891 4B51 939D D69E7F18EBAC

It was AIPF three ways.. :laugh:

Have you captured any amusing run outs recently? :)

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
really it was not so funny, so I play a lot)))

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now there's an "action flop",,,i'm surprised there isn't an ace in there too,lol. (must of been folded,,,) :eek:

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definitely the best results you could of asked for that's for sure!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once had a situation like this; it was kind of hard not to laugh or at least chuckle:

Player a bit arrogant with AA and solid player with KK. Standard spot I know - in fact, the action isn't even the important point to this "story" (also why I left out details like position or stack sizes).

So anyway these two got it All-in heads up (or maybe the AA player cover the KK slightly as I don't remember exactly, but maybe they had slightly more chips) versus each other.

Anyway the Flop is a dry board with no chance for a Flush. The AA player gets a little talkative about how good their hand is and how the KK can really only get saved by King. Okay sure this is true (and obvious) but no need to be pointing this out.

The KK player just sat there and took it well.

Turn: is a King! So now the KK made a set and is massively ahead. Of course the AA player still has hope for a miracle Ace on the River to turn it back around...

River: is a King lol

If this isn't overkill then what is? That is right, AA cracked by Quad Kings lol - it was the Turn and River that made it though; so much less likely than hitting at least one King on the Flop and also the AA player attitude that made it xD

I don't believe in Karma per say (although things do seem to balance out and what goes around does eventually come around), but this game with variance and a cruel deck can be something at times :D

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strictly Flops though; this is pretty good :D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a truly unpredictable game. :D

J

jn137

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently got dealt KK twice against the same player who called my raise pre-flop both times. Once with J,4o and the second time with 6,2o (seriously).

Two Js on the flop first hand, two 6s on the flop second hand. 87% chance KK wins and I lose twice in a row. Poker is a fun game.