Funniest poker video ever

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just reading his quotes today I am almost peeing myself. lol
People at work thought I was crazy yesterday. I had the video full screen so it looked like I was playing and I had my earphones on laughing away as I watched it. Their like I think you enjoy poker a little too much with all your giggling. lol:rolleyes:

Just makes you feel so much better to watch that after doing something stupid. Best thread ever!

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is absolutely the most hilarious video I have ever seen LMFAO, the one I liked when he had the 88 and was saying I'm gonna hit a goddam set I haven't had a set in 3 days LMFAO and he rivers his set, the whole video is a classic. :D

BTW the dude must have some cash to throw around.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somebody should send this to Vh1's funniest web videos...though I'm not sure if it qualifies. lol

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JAMILE1 said:
This is absolutely the most hilarious video I have ever seen LMFAO, the one I liked when he had the 88 and was saying I'm gonna hit a goddam set I haven't had a set in 3 days LMFAO and he rivers his set, the whole video is a classic. :D

BTW the dude must have some cash to throw around.

The funniest thing is he hit a set 10 mins before with TT. :eek:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dorkus Malorkus said:
The funniest thing is he hit a set 10 mins before with TT. :eek:

Hahaha, I noticed that too. Guys got a short-term memory, eh.

shortstacked

shortstacked

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I'M GOING ALL IN!!!! No I'm not, no I'm not...."

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched another "episode" not as funny as the one posted here but still, he got sooooo mad when no one would call his bet after he flopped trips. heheheh

He lost about $1000 in 12 minutes.:eek:

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lo-Dog said:
I just watched another "episode" not as funny as the one posted here but still, he got sooooo mad when no one would call his bet after he flopped trips. heheheh

He lost about $1000 in 12 minutes.:eek:
If you or anyone else find a good-un, post the link will ya? I dont want to watch all of them, funny as it is.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
If you or anyone else find a good-un, post the link will ya? I dont want to watch all of them, funny as it is.

If I find one equally as funny I will post it.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wsorbust said:
Somebody should send this to Vh1's funniest web videos...though I'm not sure if it qualifies. lol

It has to be available to download on Ifilm.com to qualify.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I clicked on he link to watch it again and it says HTTP not found.:(

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
t1riel said:
I clicked on he link to watch it again and it says HTTP not found.:(

Crap, he must have caught on to all the people making fun of him.:D

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I can't go to his page! Blargh, I hope he didn't actually shut it down or quit doing it.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Geezus! What's next? It'll be him dropping with a coronary! I was particularly pleased to hear a small child in the background crying in the beginning...fabulous. I wonder how many father of the year awards he possesses? ;)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah that 33 hand is quite the doozie...he really pops off...
I just don't get him - he is bangin away at every pot he enters with continuation bets when he PF raises, especially when he misses (and obv. his opponents have noticed), and then when he finally hits his monster set, he slowplays it on a straight-draw and flush-draw heavy board...does he think that his opponents don't notice that he's pulled a mysterious check-call?

AHATCHKETCHACH!

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awww, the Tuff Fish bankroll has gone - 15K to zip - I snagged his epitaph from another site (the same one Dork got the video from I guess)

Well I burned through the rest of my bankroll almost in a straight line down. The play shown was oh so typical.

My last play was a total donk off, which is why I am so pissed. It was just the result of getting squeezed off hands all day. I had a K, K came on the flop, He has AA. Got a sizable hunk of my dwindling stack and so I quit.

All day, If I had Q they has K, if I had K, they had A. Really quite unbelievable the run I had. I once went, count em, 4 , maybe 5, orbits just posting blinds. So, if I did actually get something and entered the pot, limping or otherwise, they folded or raised.

I didn't lose in a big stackoff, just slowly bled to death due to lack of hands, second best hands, hands in bad position, good hands when they had nothing. All rolled up together in a neat bundle of losing.

Only got a couple of hundred left in Party, I will cash it out and go get drunk.

Before this last session, I sat down and analysed my play with a fine tooth comb. It is not easy going through several hundred hands in poker tracker out of several thousand, but I did it. I identified one significant leak in my game.

It had nothing to do with whether I raised pairs preflop, limped suited connectors preflop, or jumped out the window preflop.

It was post flop, and I was just getting too impatient to make something happen, and I was having trouble getting off hands I had invested any significant chips into. That was a leak, and a noticeable one. It was made much worse by the fact that I NEVER CAUGHT A FREAKING THING.

The decision was that I would tighten up and not get too attached to hands. If I missed the flop and felt a continuation bet was warrented, do one and if I got resistance, let it go. Previously, I must have burned through some buyins firing out continuation bets and then firing a second barrel.

NEWS FLASH..!!!! They don't work worth crap when I have AQ, raise in the CO, flop nothing and the [censored] I am playing has 10 8 on a J 8 3 flop. He will call (or raise) my continuation bet EVERYTIME, and if I don't hit my A or Q he will call me again. A king can come out, no matter, he won't believe me, he KNOWS I NEED an A or a Q. This is how it has gone for me for an incredibly long stretch.

If I actually hit an A or Q, zing.. poof... nothing.., vapor..., they are gone. I hit my set, you think I get any callers on a rag board? Not a farthing. You think that an A or K will come when I have 2 callers preflop and hit my set. There ain't a dammed A, K, Q, J in the f**king deck...EVER! If I have K9s, and an A flops, two people will have an A. If I hit K9A with the same hand on the flop and "continuation bet" 3 people will fold immediately. Or the board will be monotone and the SB caller will push.

I am not stupid, I can read poker tracker stats, and I can look at hands til I am dizzy. It is not the number of hands, but where I am getting them, and what I am constantly up against. I didn't get a single decent hand except one KK, where I wasn't playing for my stack by the flop. AND, I never had anything really decent, just TPGK most of the time.

The few times I could have stood a little heat, nobody was home. EVER.

The people I was playing against weren't genius' of poker, I just never HAD ANYTHING. It is easy enough to push somebody off their hand if THEY DON'T HAVE SQUAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I rarely caught my overcards. If i missed the flop, I could push and I would get called in two places. But on the very rare occasion I did get a hand on a clean board.... GONE WITH THE WIND. Not a nibble.

This went on for days and thousands of hands. If I caught a hand, the board came with every combination draw possible. And the turn card made two different hands for my opponent, EVERY FREAKING TIME. And they bet out STRONG... EVERY FREAKING TIME. So I was playing for my stack with TPTK.... EVERY FREAKING TIME.

You can't win at poker if you don't catch cards. You can screw around only so much with trash, then you get nailed. This cardrunners LAG stuff works great when the cards come your way, not so good when they don't.

When I tried for the flush, it never came, when I really didn't need a 3rd suit to fall, there it was as regular as the monsoons.

Aces only showed up to ruin my hand, NEVER to help.

If I caught a flush, the board paired, if I made a straight, the flush fell on the next card. It ALWAYS fell on the next card.

If I bluffed, I was called, if I had it, NEVER. I could bet 1/2 pot if I had something and get not a caller, I could bet the same 1/2 pot if I had nothing, and I was raised to the roof.

OK, I'm done with poker for now. I will re-evaluate and see whether I really like this or not.

Thanks to those who tried to help. No amount of help can overcome bad cards. This was a real bad run, made worse by some bad play.

I actually went through and took out all the losses caused by recognizable bad play. It amounted to only 1/4, maybe 1/3 at most, of the total downskid. The rest was just plain bad luck, mostly having to give up on hands because I was getting lots of heat and had poor or nonexistent hands.

You can't fight pressure if you have no hand. (Well, you can but you will soon be broke. Much sooner than I went broke) It had nothing to do with bet size. I could bet big and get heat, I could bet small and get heat, and I could bet medium and get heat. The common factor was that I had no hand and my opponent did.

If you continually have no hand, and your opponent does, you will surely lose at poker. - Tony's Corollary

Thanks again for the help.

Tony

Holy mackeral :( - I feel sorry for him, but you see what happens when you tilt, kids.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering why he hadn't posted any videos in a while. Aww, shucks. I hope he comes back.

dinosdynasty

dinosdynasty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He continuation bets out of position when he hits nothing and then checks behind when he is in position and hits something and wonders what his leak is? He is too funny, how do I download his videos? We need someone to make a best of Tuff_Fish but I don't think that my gut could handle all of the laughter. "I'm getting tilty now"

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeh that's what tilt'll do!
I really don't get him...sure we see what he's playing - but just by the timing in his bets, you can see how visible his giveaway reads are.
Like in the first video posted, he hits trips out of a limped pot in the BB - and makes it so damn obvious it's not even funny :p
I feel sorry for the ol' guy