wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
....lol

I have a feeling this is another Dorkus production.....

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very funny.:D I must of said and done at least three of the many things he said and done. It very suprising he doesn't go on tilt.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What was the program he was using that would show the mucked hands? And what HUD program was that?

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahhahaha. I actually watched the whole thing. If this guy had a show every week where he just played online poker and swore, I'd watch it.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MrSticker said:
What was the program he was using that would show the mucked hands? And what HUD program was that?
PAHUD and PAHUD.

combuboom said:
Hahahhahaha. I actually watched the whole thing. If this guy had a show every week where he just played online poker and swore, I'd watch it.

He has like 60 videos. :(

http://fstln.com/pokerhands/

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my god, I'm totally going to go waste a lot of my life watching them starting right now. Does he get mad and swear in all of them?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
combuboom said:
Oh my god, I'm totally going to go waste a lot of my life watching them starting right now. Does he get mad and swear in all of them?
I'm 5 from 5 in watching videos with cursing in them so far.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, he's pretty entertaining. Watched other videos of him and he makes a lot of mistakes in things as simple as seeing which cards are outs for him.

In one, he had AQ, flop is J 10 8. He says all he has are overcards and an inside straight draw to the 9, but fails to recognize that it's open-ended and the K gives him the straight as well. He's done this at least twice and I've only watched 3 of the videos so far.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is too funny. Great entertainment!!!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've now bookmarked this...

I was tilting today and just decided to quit for the day. Still pissed off, i logged in to CC and found this - made my day :)

Sad thing is this almost reminds me of myself the last couple weeks :eek:

this guy f-ing kills me though..."Goddammit!!! Arg! Can't catch a hand for the life of me! MotherF---er!!" as he pushes his 77 in with a KKx board and a caller :p
Then he gets mad because noone will call his bets as he takes an unusually long time betting :D this guy made my day

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah...

"He's got a king - let's go all in with 77" = loooooool.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

fsln.com:

Attachments

• fstln.JPG
    fstln.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 275
titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just about fell of my chair laughing. Does he know anything but pot size bets and overbetting. OMG is he crazy. He expects to hit every flop and every set.

I am suprised his starting hand selection is decent and made some sound plays preflop. Unfortunately for him that was it. His post flop play is crazy at best and he just hillarious with his comments. I will have to watch more of these.

dinosdynasty

dinosdynasty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, now I know what I sound like when I play, I only hope I don't play as bad as him, lol. That guy is TOO funny! I will have to watch some more when I am on tilt and need a break. I wish I had the bankroll to sit down with him.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That, my boys is comedy. Pure comedy! :p

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I can say is LMFAO until I die!!!!!!!

I dont think my sides can take.

I love the "LOOK AT THAT, LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!!!

JeeDub84

JeeDub84

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Truly amazing! Somthing all my poker buddies are going to laugh at. I got cramps from laughing so hard at this guy that I had to take a break. After watching this who could focus on playing good afterwords.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dorkus Malorkus said:
Yeah...

"He's got a king - let's go all in with 77" = loooooool.
I need a King or a 10 - whadda ya know - no King or 10 - GOD DAMMIT!!!

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like when an opponent raises and his says "Look at this. Look at this! Unbelievable!"

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Aright, i've reraised this guy up here, i know i'm havin a bad night but uh...oh he called me. So i suppose he'll call this too! He's probably got a king no doubt he's got a king! oh god... (laughs) damn oh damn...jesus christ! Just put all in! I can lose two buyins - god bless america - SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH! SON OF A BITCH! IF I MADE AHATCHKETCHACH! (sighs) Man OH Man! there's ANOTHER buyin!..."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
my favourite quote of the whole thing...

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ChuckTs said:
:rofl: :laugh: :hahaha: Oh my GOD! That was mine too. I just couldn't figure out how to put the "AHATCHKETCHACH!" in type to say so. Classic. lmfaooooo! :laugh: Ah, thanks Chuck. :D

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ChuckTs said:
"Aright, i've reraised this guy up here, i know i'm havin a bad night but uh...oh he called me. So i suppose he'll call this too! He's probably got a king no doubt he's got a king! oh god... (laughs) damn oh damn...jesus christ! Just put all in! I can lose two buyins - god bless america - SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH! SON OF A BITCH! IF I MADE AHATCHKETCHACH! (sighs) Man OH Man! there's ANOTHER buyin!..."

Just reading it is completely hilarious. I watched that part at least 3 times!