The Funniest Poker Hands of 2019

T

TheFaissal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, that was exactly the discuss i'm looking for!

Few mins ago, I had pocket's of 10's, the flop come out 10 K 3, anyway, we endup the hand going all in on the turn. He had KK's

Not the funniest, but we both was chipleading the tournament.

I bubled the tourney with no cash :)

Peace!

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G 54s vs Jungleman AA

The funniest hand for me was Tony G with 54s vs Jungleman with AA on a Triton Poker cash game.

The hand starts by Tony G saying that "...I could have bee all in with that hand..." and Jungleman staring down at AA, "I really wish that was true... I just don't care if I lose" Lol

Tony G flops trip 4s and donks three streets stacking off, his chit-chat was really funny and clever and got Jungleman to snap on the river. Note that if Tony G didn't take the line of donking all three streets, his hand would have looked much stronger when he check raised and might given Jungleman a harder time to call, even though he would probably not fold AA against Tony G that night.

Board: 4d 8h 4h Js
Tony G: Ugh, I don't think I can win. Bring a scary card, 5h 6h... bring a scary card... heart!
River: 3d
Tony G: All in!
Jungleman: Call.
Tony G: 4.
Jungleman: You have a 4?
Tony G: Of course! I have a 4, I'm the best, what do you think I play with?!

You can find this hand on Youtube!

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My funniest hand was playing live. I had pocket aces and was in half my stack after the pre-flop betting was done and when the other guy says, "All-in dark" because he was first to act, I quickly replied with, "Call dark" before the flop was dealt. Apparently that's not something that happens often because about half the table reacted. Anyway, we both had pocket aces and chopped it.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i lost a game wuth 3 hands of AA, so thats bad luck. i cant believe that time.

G

green_ruckus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The funniest hand for me was Tony G with 54s vs Jungleman with AA on a Triton Poker cash game.

The hand starts by Tony G saying that "...I could have bee all in with that hand..." and Jungleman staring down at AA, "I really wish that was true... I just don't care if I lose" Lol

Tony G flops trip 4s and donks three streets stacking off, his chit-chat was really funny and clever and got Jungleman to snap on the river. Note that if Tony G didn't take the line of donking all three streets, his hand would have looked much stronger when he check raised and might given Jungleman a harder time to call, even though he would probably not fold AA against Tony G that night.

Board: 4d 8h 4h Js
Tony G: Ugh, I don't think I can win. Bring a scary card, 5h 6h... bring a scary card... heart!
River: 3d
Tony G: All in!
Jungleman: Call.
Tony G: 4.
Jungleman: You have a 4?
Tony G: Of course! I have a 4, I'm the best, what do you think I play with?!

You can find this hand on Youtube!

Please post the link to the video!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands