Friendly Chat

V

vong400

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, today here in MN from where i live, we have had a big snow storm early on in the morning. Therefore, i have missed many free $10 tourneys today. Good luck to all of us in this evening tourneys guys and gals. Peace!.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, that snow storm here suuuucccckkkks.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not worry and continue to play and try to win, I wish you good luck in the game so that you raise a normal bankroll!

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it looks really crazy, this winter storm is nooo joke, some of the coldest temperatures across the country ever recorded. Be careful out there!

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winter snow ia a tough period.IWish you a good winter and a good poker choices.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if bad weather prevents you from playing (due to bad internet), then this is the best time to open a calculator and work on your game! Well, if everything is very bad then light a lantern and read a book by Collin Moshman for example

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
warm poker

in general, when there is a snowstorm, frost and snowfall outside the window, then you don’t want to go anywhere and you can safely leave the house. There will be a lot of free time and you can indulge in your favorite activity - and play, play, play. I live in Russia, Russia is a very peaceful friendly country. But the climate here is very changeable lately. It is cold in summer, then in winter with snow. now we are very cold - about 27 degrees below zero. it's nice when there is a blizzard and snow outside the window to play poker with a cup of delicious coffee)))) nice and warm game)))):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in Rio de Janeiro is the opposite, hellish heat, I want strength to all who are facing this blizzard and that period enjoy to study and play a lot of poker.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I feel you man, in Romania its almost the same. In my city, the internet connection was down like 7h or so and I missed few tournaments. That's nature and there is nothing you can do :)

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I hope you are feeling well, and the weather is changing too much time has passed, I'm from argentina and now we are in summer, and we are suffering with high temperature heat. This is because the environment does not care. regards