Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jayb0ne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a whole lot of freerolls, thanks I'm gonna use this.

T

teddybeahr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice schedule indeed! Thanks alot, it helped me.

A question: Do you play them all? :questionm

A

aardman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4roundsifred said:
anyone every play in the freerolls at interpoker, i was wondering cause i seen a 3000 dollar freeroll and was wondering if there were any restrictions, its probably bonus dollars or something, but any info would be appreciated, by the way this is a great site just joined
The Interpoker freeroll has no restrictions at all. I came 3rd on 06-03-05 and won $210 (yum yum). It took 3 hours and 5 minutes to come 3rd ( I was a bit too drunk by then).

I made a neteller deposit later and they post you a password which you use to withdraw your winnings. They gave me $100 pending bonus $s as well but I probably won't get to free these up.

The one problem is it does fill up in about 2 minutes so you have to be waiting for it.

Oh and watch out for me! I am a madman!

FlopIt2Me

FlopIt2Me

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW. You play a lot of freerolls every day. Is your butt stuck to your chair by your computer? LOL I do play certain freerolls the same time everyday, but no where near as many as that. You should try to join more forums and play in pvt freerolls. They are a lot easier to win on account of the smaller fielsd of players.

P

pokrjoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol....that seems shocking does it....i played an entire year like that...all of 2005 15-20 hours a day...many 24 hour days spent in this chair in front of that old beat up gateway pc....but it paid off when i made my first money deposit on jan 25 2006.....ive had a pretty fair year so far...my goal is to clear 30k by the end of this year...im not quite 1/3 of the way there

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In 05, FullTilt had $20 free rolls? lol

R

redskin56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

u should try river belle it is a sister co. of royal vegas and the freerolls are tied in with each other but also they have $200 nl & pl freeroll during the week and also $200 bounty freerolls check it out if u get a chance...:hello: :hello: :hello:

T

tcelling

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Starlight,

Can you tell me which of those freerolls have a player limit. I hate playing in the $500 tourneys with 10 000 entrants...just not worth the time :) . I'm looking for some freerolls with a much lower number of entries...

Thanks.

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the schedule I'll see if I can make some of those. Which one is the shortest? Smallest number of entries?

K

kinghigh779

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love free money!

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wtf is going on in this thread that I am missing?

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jimbo bumped it up not me -.-

D

DEBRASEID1241251

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog has $ 500.00 freerolls, last time there were only 2943 people entered.
VIP 1:00 $ 1000.00 freeroll is always close to 12k people but there 8:30 usually only has about 7k people, still top 260 pd.

H

hustlenflow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey i just saw for the first time a $1000 Freeroll at Full Tilit. I didnt know they had those! I knew of the $100 ones, so it was a pleasent surprise .It was 5000 players max and 64 places paid with first place at $100 and 64 at $2. I dont know what their restrictions are there but even if you have to deposit to withdraw winnings it worth it there!

C

coljung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey i just saw for the first time a $1000 Freeroll at Full Tilit. I didnt know they had those! I knew of the $100 ones, so it was a pleasent surprise .It was 5000 players max and 64 places paid with first place at $100 and 64 at $2. I dont know what their restrictions are there but even if you have to deposit to withdraw winnings it worth it there!

Yeah i saw it too, and it paid the first 90.

I followed some of the action at the final table, winner ended up with around 7'500.000 chips.

First time i see this freeroll, going to look for it next time.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
STOP POSTING IN HERE.

Mods close this 2 year old thread :p

M

mattybslick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where is the schedule... idont see it

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, even if there was a schedule it would be two years out of date and 90% of the sites would likely be out of business.

This thread is no longer relevant to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.