Free blogging

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this site wants you to blog for free if you want to enter the exclusive cards chat poker tournaments. I wonder how much money they earn per post.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question is not understood. Who Earns? blogger? The answer is no.
Who Provides Blogging Site? The answer is no.
You are given the opportunity to chat on this site and, if the community conditions are met, you are given passwords for daily freerolls, in addition, there is the opportunity to play in weekly and monthly tournaments with a large prize pool. In addition, many different contests and contests are always held, which are awarded with cash and material prizes. And every year the prizes and competitions are increasing.
What else does it do? Digging into other people's ideas and wallets?

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question, like the message itself, gives off rotten stuff! The author is far from a beginner on the site. So, he knows that nothing is paid for posts!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

The idea is to publish and that gives you the possibility to play exclusive tournaments. That is very good .. for those who really deserve to play them with quality publications, be constant on the site, participate in forums and others I love this page I hope it lasts for a long time gives them the possibility to play without putting a penny is great ...