Four Colored cards or normal?

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the title says, do you prefer colored decks or normals ones. I prefer colored, first it was strange to get used to it, but now i find it much easier to play.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Four color deck is always my preference, it seems faster to react to when your multi tabling tournaments and instant decisions are required to play properly.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four colour deck online, Red and Black in real life. (IRL)

I used to see 4 colour decks all the time when I was younger IRL cos my dad organized bridge tournaments and they use them. But I prefer to use a normal deck.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like colored cards:icon_sant

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The four color deck is my fave because it's is clearer.

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four coloured, just makes it visually easier not to get burned

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four color deck is always my preference, it seems faster to react to when your multi tabling tournaments and instant decisions are required to play properly.
This.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eI prefer the 4-color deck, sometimes I confuse gold with hearts.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the title says, do you prefer colored decks or normals ones. I prefer colored, first it was strange to get used to it, but now i find it much easier to play.
I think that the four-color deck is much more convenient ( it is strange that it was not made this way initially)!

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing hold'em I use a simple deck, for me this is a habit, and I use a colored deck when playing Chinese pineapple, for this game this is the best solution. Best regards, Sergei

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 colored decks are a must online when playing more than one table, imo.

I really miss them playing live because my eyes are getting worse with age

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer normal 2 color deck. Deck with 4 colors is too distracting at least for me.

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I prefer normals. In this way, I condition my mind to read the same language as the live and online plays.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The four-color deck is standard. There is no longer any risk of confusion with flush draws ... and somehow it looks nice and colorful. Unfortunately, this does not exist in live tournaments :rolleyes:

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I found a four-color deck in the settings, I decided to try what it was.
The game didn't work right away. I didn't understand what I needed to collect. How to understand which suit belongs to which color? Rather, I changed it to a two-color deck in the settings and no longer experimented. :party:

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Four-Color deck is my prefered stock, for me its easier to see and more relaxing

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer a classic deck and I do not see the need to change anything for myself.

M

Mickey Run

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, the colored cards are easier to use on small screens. Besides, I am wearing glasses and since I am using the colored ones, I can distinguish better.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a more traditional guy, so the colored deck doesn't work for me, it has to be the classic of two colors.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the normal color of the cards as it gives a sense of seriousness to my game.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
colored

I prefer to play with cool colored cards in addition to helping out when you leave the table, you can see each color with its color

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I didn't see that I had a flush and folded, since then I only play with 4-coloured cards

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the classic black and red, I just got used to it.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the normal one because I really can't get used to the 4 colour deck one and it can be distracting.