Fold for sex?

akrocket82

akrocket82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Uhh..call??

Maybe just me, but easy call. You'll always have a chance at having sex with someone, but you probably won't have the chance to win the WSOP Main Event more than once in your lifetime, if that.

Call. If there is more than one guy that says fold for just to have sex with their woman of choice for one night--I don't know what I'd do---well, I guess I should just expect that by now; guys just think with other parts of their bodies beside their brains too frequently.

Nah, I'd get the best of both worlds cuz 2nd place at wsop would be alot more money then I walked in there with, it's enough not to ever work again, and on top of that I get to constantly wake up to Scarlett Johansson, so I'll take the fold, the 4 mil, and Scarlett...

A

aarono2690

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pussy comes and goes. Winning the WSOP doesn't.

jj22

jj22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, I'd get the best of both worlds cuz 2nd place at WSOP would be alot more money then I walked in there with, it's enough not to ever work again, and on top of that I get to constantly wake up to Scarlett Johansson, so I'll take the fold, the 4 mil, and Scarlett...

I think it said One Time, not constantly!!..........in that case, I would STILL call....my dream woman is one who isn't telling me what to do, so she blew it from the start.........:D

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would laugh at the offer and then call.

Shoestringx

Shoestringx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ummmm call. I have a fantastic woman as it is. And if I had twelve million dollars she would likely stop nagging me about money :D

Shoestringx

Shoestringx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Likely being the key word here.

I'm certain she would find something else to nag about. I'm hoping that one day they have a WSON, World Series of Nagging, she would take down the top prize easy:D

If I won twelve million dollars these would likely become her new favorites:

1. You aren't working anymore and have no excuse to not go to the gym.
2. You take to many trips to Las Vegas to play poker and not enough to Paris to shop with me.
3. You're rich, where is my rock.
4. You still watch to much damn hockey!!!!!

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you guys know that a pig's orgasm goes on for 30 minutes?!?! OMG! Can anyone verify that. I wanna be a PIG! God bless that pig!

jj22

jj22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No wonder they scream soooooooo loud when you try to pick em up........

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i had my pig he used to try to make lve to a 5 gallon bucket. i never hung around to watch the finale!

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sex
84 replies/766 views
Autism
13 replies/98 views
lol
Looks like sex really does sell.

runningcold

runningcold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I would call Im 40 and fat so 12mill can keep me warm at night along with who ever she is at the time.:D

thwizzofoz

thwizzofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to modify my answer.

Call! Call! Call! Any woman who would want you to fold and lose just to manipulate you is no woman to be with.

If you were to stay with her forever, it sets a heck of a precedence that would never be able to be lived up to. Besides, what kind of a woman would rather have a fat old fart with $6 million than a fat old fart with $12 million?

OK... for the sake of the question, I will pretend I am a 21 year old single hormonal male who thinks sex is the ultimate thing. I would not have made it to the final table in the first place, because, as pointed out in another thread, there are women at the table with cleavage who would have already used their buxomness to acquire my chips. Say I did make it past the cleavage to the final two and "She" propositioned me. I would have to have it in writing that folding "this" hand would make her mine. Fold that hand and then proceed to put a whoopin' on the opponent over the next and next and next hands. It may not be the nuts from that time on out. But, she did say "Fold now". She didn't say lose the tourney. And I still do have the chips I didn't put into the pot before I folded. So I would win the tourney, and win my side bet. LOL

alexanderwoo1

alexanderwoo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
12mil to much to fold for just one women.

woodsy44

woodsy44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call because it'll probably be the only chance you'll ever get to win a bracelet and a sh*t load of money...even if i lose my dream women, ill just use my monster riches to find my second best dream woman (after finding the third and the fourth and the fifth...etc)

Folding in Poker