Fold for sex?

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao throw the chips on the floor and get busy . pick up chippes later ;) gotta love gus:p

too bad I still don't know how to do multiple quotes I imagine one day someone will get the hint. ;)

I say we start an I absolutely love Gus Hansen thread, Nice choice ladies.
It has nothing to do with how he plays poker guys!!:p

Last edited:
shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question for you Shiney...what if you fold, only to find she's a horrible lay? :eek:

Yeah, this most definitely is a guy thing...CALL. Unless I was heads-up with Gus Hansen...;) Then we could chop the winnings and get busy...:p
It has been my experience that women are not horrible lays and if there are men on this forum that have been with a woman who was a horrible lay then these men should Question their techniques.
I never stop until the woman is satisfied, I should say that I make sure that the woman is satisfied before I am.:D

jj22

jj22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call big time, no thinking at all...............12 million?...........who needs her.........lol

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx Debi for showing me how to do the multi post thing I will try it out next time. :)

Jocksrock

Jocksrock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What all us men know in basic terms is this....Money = Women!

Win that pot and who ever she is that asked the question of you will sleep with you anyways:)

Its a well know fact in Female circles that men only grow more handsome with bank Balance size..in that sense..Size does matter...

So my answer to the original questions is

I would call and then sleep with the broad and her mother and her hot sisters and her hot friends all in the same night.

And to top it all off...because i was in the money..i would throw all the moneygrabbin bitches out the next morning before meeting my mates at the pub for an all day session:)

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has been my experience that women are not horrible lays and if there are men on this forum that have been with a woman who was a horrible lay then these men should Question their techniques.
I never stop until the woman is satisfied, I should say that I make sure that the woman is satisfied before I am.:D
smart man shinedown. because if your woman is not happy then you sure as hell won't be ;)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd fold for a twinkie.
Mmmmm, twinkies.

The girl of my dreams would never ask in the first place.
Plus I am married so I don't know what my wife would think.
Hmmm, guess we shouldn't have your wife read that post, huh?:p ;)

I have a question for you Shiney...what if you fold, only to find she's a horrible lay?
Uh, you must be a woman. There is no such thing as a horrible lay to a guy. Any lay is a good lay, even a bad one. :eek:

For cryin' out loud, how bad could a woman who made such an offer possibly be? When its good, it's really good, and when it's bad, well...it's still pretty good. A guy thing.
Yep, this. LOL.

Oh, and for the record, insta call. There is nothing binding about that deal what so ever, especially with the whisper (but even without the whisper no one can hold you to putting out, not even in Vegas). Think of it from the other side of the table. If you were heads up in the exact same situation but the feelings were reversed (e.g. you know this person wanted you that bad and would consider laying down the nuts to hit), wouldn't you make the offer even if you had no intention of following through? I sure as hell would. Would be the first words out of my mouth if I thought it would make me win. It's really no different than any other statement we make in poker to goad someone into calling or folding. And if we get our desired intent, then as poker players...more power to us. :) It is among other things, afterall, a game of limited information and deceit.

What all us men know in basic terms is this....Money = Women!
Oh, and this...
Girlsareeveil

Last edited:
bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Instant call. 12 million can buy a lot of vibrators!:D

OmahaAngel

OmahaAngel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I am so much more educated now...I promise I will never ask any man that question.......... LOL~!!!:ridinghor

brutus

brutus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be an instant call for me. there aint nooooooo way in hell im folding

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dated Mariah Carey, and I dumped her. Anyways, Beyonce wouldn't give up sex, she loves me too much.

Easy call.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be an instant call for me. there aint nooooooo way in hell im folding
This from the guy that folded a FH on the river. :eek: ;) (and that was without an offer of sex).

Sorry Brutus. :p

mbutler007

mbutler007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She would probably be lying, like Jack Daniels said. Then I'd have to talk her to court like Jamie Gold, and the judge would probably dismiss it. :) Gotta make the call.
You might not be able to buy happiness with $12 million, but you could have a heck of a lot of fun trying...

brutus

brutus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This from the guy that folded a FH on the river. :eek: ;) (and that was without an offer of sex).

lmao damn JD that was a cheap shot .....and here i thought us bears fan stuck together lol

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao damn JD that was a cheap shot .....and here i thought us bears fan stuck together lol

LOL, you know I luv ya man. GO BEARS!!!! The year of 34 is here! :)

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kenny i'll take estelle's spot if you want ;)

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

LOLOL JD. Hmmm... Woman of my dreams vs 5-8 more million, wsop title, WSOP bracelet, recognition (not just the guy who got 2nd place), an army of groupies etc etc... now thats a tough decision, ah well fold. :D

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold.....you've made the final table so you are already a millionaire.
Such an easy fold I'm ashamed at all that says it's an easy call........

What's that Lady T? No I mean't call honey.....seriously I'd call......no really ....really......put down the rolling pin.......and the frying pan......oh god......not the Curling Iron........NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

p.s..- I'd still fold :)

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold!!!

Attachments

• gus-hansen-06.jpg
    gus-hansen-06.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 68
  • gus-hansen-09.jpg
    gus-hansen-09.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 67
Holli Would

Holli Would

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if it was Joe Hachem... for that smile, I'd do just about anything! LOL

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
?? I don't get Gus' attraction level.

'Course, I'm the wrong gender, but I can understand my wife's attraction to Patrick Stewart (Capt Picard, STTNG), but what is it about Gus?

btw, I'm calling, and not just because I'm married.

Folding in Poker