julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold con AA

Hi, preflop if nobody goes all in to fold AA I think he's not on any poker table. Likewise, after seeing the flop, he did very well to fold. I always call, I would only think about it if someone goes there.

monicamusse

monicamusse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of AA, but it's a crime

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That was David Fishman playing on TV against stars (such as Phil Helmuth) on a show called the Big Game as the Loose Cannon.

Loose Cannons (amateurs) had to play strategically. They were given $100,000 to play against the pros for 150 hands and could keep their winnings. I do not recall the aces fold but David Fishman won enough during his game to lead the amateurs for much of the series. In fact he only 'lost' on the final show of the series when Bob Ferdinand won two huge hands to beat Fishman's total.

darkhan160171

darkhan160171

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That was David Fishman playing on TV against stars (such as Phil Helmuth) on a show called the Big Game as the Loose Cannon.

Loose Cannons (amateurs) had to play strategically. They were given $100,000 to play against the pros for 150 hands and could keep their winnings. I do not recall the aces fold but David Fishman won enough during his game to lead the amateurs for much of the series. In fact he only 'lost' on the final show of the series when Bob Ferdinand won two huge hands to beat Fishman's total.

its eazy Allin preflop

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is something very difficult to do, to mold AA preflop, I understand that in that game he retires because more than one player enters to play it which makes his chances lower, maybe if it is one against one he did not mold it, of course the flop did not It helped him and it seems that it was the best decision, without a doubt, it was.
On the other hand, I already saw several times some pro who anchor AA in bubble, it would have to be seen in what state of the tournament they were.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
He seemed to have a sense of losing with that hand so he avoided playing it
And actually he would have lost

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

its eazy Allin preflop

That was a Pot Limit tournament so no he couldn’t go all in

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What?? why?? Maybe he is care about some other guy...

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
its eazy Allin preflop

Yes, where he would have lost and gone out of the series immediately instead of being the contender to win the whole thing until the final few hands of the final show. He's a maths teacher understood the odds and however nitty, folded, and it was the right decision.

The hand played out in front of you.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you see what about is the show.... it hapens, and if he play he lose that hand...

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I watched the video and honestly I don’t understand why he played like that, he should at least have seen the flop, but maybe he had such a strong intuition to fold AA, no matter how he was right. Best regards, Sergei.

T

Trestivo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was his spike fold after that he was selected for the wsop main event

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yes, where he would have lost and gone out of the series immediately instead of being the contender to win the whole thing until the final few hands of the final show. He's a maths teacher understood the odds and however nitty, folded, and it was the right decision.

The hand played out in front of you.
Some don't like money, so they shove AA pre as they have no clue how to play it post flop.

:rofl:

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very difficult, but if you are not comfortable, this moment runs

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if a player folds AA in any circumstance it is better that he dedicates himself to something else and leaves poker there is no logical reason to fold AA in the Preflop, no matter the result of the hand it just does not make sense

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its embarrasing. But in poker everyone has the right to do what he or she wants and at least he had the balls to tell the others at the table that he had aces

C

CaymanRSS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry but I don't get that. Why preflop??

if a player folds AA in any circumstance it is better that he dedicates himself to something else and leaves poker there is no logical reason to fold AA in the Preflop, no matter the result of the hand it just does not make sense

Agreed!

Last edited by a moderator:
besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This example looked good, the missiles themselves did not hit the stock. Against a random hand, we have about an 85% chance of winning, versus the 5% best starting hands - about 80%. In the worst case, we are eliminated from the tournament with a 20% probability and we won’t win anything. 80% of the time, you double your chips as well as your share of the prize pool. ChipEV and $ EV at the beginning of a big MTT change in the same way.

Folding in Poker