My First Enemy to defeat ?

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first enemy to defeat is me; Yes, this is the first thing we have to consider before sitting down to play poker, and thus ask ourselves certain questions;

1. What is and what should be my mood to play?

2. Am I physically and mentally prepared?

3. What has been my level of preparation, am I dedicating what I must learn?

4. Is it the fault of the software or my opponent that I have no knowledge of the odds?

5. Am I aware of external factors that could influence and affect my game, since it is an online connection?

6. Am I ready to accept and accept whatever decision I make? .

These are some questions that I think we should ask ourselves.

So my first enemy to defeat is me, and what do you think you're ready to push the button?

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All these questions will improve your overall expected return on paper. But, given the fact that I almost never think twice about my state of mind nor any factors that could affect my game, I don't see myself being the type of person who would bother asking myself these questions.

It's defiantly a good thing to practice before you play, I'm just too ignorant of factors that alter my style of play to bother spending time asking myself these questions.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at you and your game is best approach for improvement. In my country there is following saying - nobody can cause you so much harm that you can do yourself.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I absolutely agree with you. All these factors are important and must be taken into account. Otherwise, the chances of success are greatly reduced.
Good luck.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer to all these questions is a single "yes", although we are not robots that is why we must always work on the mental part to play poker

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst enemy of the poker player is his EGO, if he does not know how to control it, he will lose focus in the game and will make emotional decisions based on his levels of "greatness" because he believes himself above his opponents and will not accept that the "fish" from your table earn you a hand.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything is written correctly, but there is one more nuance, this is% luck
i lose more coin flips than i win

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
opponents who don't know how to lose

opponents who do not know how to lose or do not accept all in even with AA in hand. losing hand. a good player has to know when he lost handsome and admit that it was a good game and not be offending his opponents to the point of being racist as they have done against me in tournaments. so focus on getting them out first.

foldeamela

foldeamela

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we really are ourselves in the beginning, our mind, our game, our strategy, our concentration and we continue, we first enemy, you are right

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! All these questions are applicable to all poker players, but everyone has their own enemy, as for me, my personal enemy is lack of patience, when I play in a tournament and reach the final, I lose patience from a long game and this is my personal enemy with than I am fighting. Best regards, Sergei.