mircea_0

mircea_0

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Is it the same in the online poker as in live?
The first playing card from the package, before the Flop, Thurn and River are they given aside?
Poker applications graphics don't specify this detail.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question! I think online do without it)))

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello interesting question I would like to know too but how?:D

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Is it the same in the online poker as in live?
The first playing card from the package, before the Flop, Thurn and River are they given aside?
Poker applications graphics don't specify this detail.

Very orginal question, i bothered with same question a while ago, but didnt manage to find answer. If you do, please share it with me.

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The main reason for the "burn card" is to work against card marking where people could see what the next card coming off would be. Since that's not an issue online, then it doesn't matter.

mircea_0

mircea_0

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The main reason for the "burn card" is to work against card marking where people could see what the next card coming off would be. Since that's not an issue online, then it doesn't matter.

In a big turnery , like World Championship, I don't think the dealer, deals with this kind of things :) ... and yet, the burning of the first card is still practice!
However, whether it is practiced or not, this affects the flop and the following cards

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
In online poker, it really doesn't make sense to follow this rule, thanks to the random number generator.
But, as far as I know, shuffling is often used before laying out each part of the board. This method is used in some online poker rooms to prevent hacking of the program in order to find out the following cards - they will turn out to be unknown, even if the attackers managed to hack the server where the sequences are generated.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What a nice detail, it would never have occurred to me to even think about it, but right? I estimate that since they are already predesigned hands, that is not incorporated

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The rules of the game for beginners will be especially useful. After all, there are such situations that it is better to fold the cards even in the preflop than to continue the game and lose much more. The so-called trade, the first round in poker, is preflop. The players do not yet have cards on the board, but the understanding of the situation and the likelihood of a strong hand comes from the pocket cards from the distribution of the dealer. The monster hand is the time to raise and get active. Weeding out participants with weak combinations.
The marginal hand is the player's task to get through the preflop at minimal cost. In these circumstances, raising is not allowed. The poker player will be saved by a call.
"Junk" hand - has risks for continuing to participate in the game. If you are a beginner with no experience of playing in extreme conditions - fold your cards, you are in danger of going into the red.