First acquisition playing poker

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good people, I wanted to open this thread with a simple question. What was your first acquisition that you had playing poker? anything is worth something from something material or you could also have invested in courses to have more knowledge of the game, etc.

M

Maximillianvalue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One answer is more bankroll so you are not scared to lose it. Or we the thing i bought first was one book - some book which now i realise it wasnt very good. How to win online poker it was called but i think they canceled it. Now i have many books and they are much better

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
About a year ago, I spent part of my bankroll and bought myself a big, good, high-quality monitor. By the end of this year, I plan to buy another one of the same. I do not see the point in spending money on poker courses if I am a member of the CardsChat community. Here is everything I need for my development.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every player who is just planning to register at one of the rooms should know the basic poker rules. Of course, the basics will not be enough for a successful game, victories in tournaments and at cash tables, but you need to start with something.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

In about 2011 I invested my energy, my time, I wanted to escape from reality and poker was functional for this. Study, play and without depositing money you can win approximately $ 200. I had to transform that investment of time and energy into something positive so I bought two inexpensive woodworking machines, I started making snare drums. Today I continue working as a luthier making snare drums. :D

I stopped playing for 9 years and this current situation turned the old in my conscience, because I will try to do the same this time, get something positive from this energy that I am dedicating to Poker! :ah4:

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, I still did not have that luck of being able to acquire something thanks to poker, for the moment I dedicate myself to studying it and playing it to progress, I will tell you later if I can acquire something or not.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bought a gaming keyboard and a good mouse with my first poker money won. Now I'm better at playing online action games.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two weeks ago, I bought my kids a new tablet. I bought it with the money I won in freerolls, on various sites. I explained to the children that I had bought them this tablet because I had won poker money, and for the 48th time I explained to them that they should not distract me during the game. :)

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I've only read one book, it's Doyle Brunson's super system, no, I've read a lot of books on poker, but in fragments, but I've only read this one in full.
Why bother with unnecessary things, in order to win in online poker, you only need to know poker math.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A phone and I use the money for expenses, unfortunately I still spend a lot of money on alcohol I am in the process of improving that

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only have$ 30 in my account! I can't afford anything yet)) I've been playing for 7 years)) hahaha)) I'm a fish!

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 500 dollars twice in poker, last purchase was scooter Xiaomi mija :)