Finding time to play poker

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you guys organize your routine to have time to play poker? I always have this problem, and stay weeks without playing.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you play MTT, then it is really difficult to find several hours of free time for the game. But sng or cash needs less time.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my region, many online tournaments usually take place in the evening and at night, so in the morning and in the afternoon there is time to decide something and get some sleep before the session[emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

J

jrsilvamg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The good thing about working at home and on the PC is that I always have time to enter a tournament during the week.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use the smarphone a good solution when you're out of time

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try and be ready at 8 for the CC tourny at ACR as often as I can.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
If poker is just a hobby I suggest you don't think too much about trying to schedule it in your life.

Work, family, friends and taking care of your body/mind should always come before poker if it not something you must do to get some extra money.

Just play when you have some free time, and if poker seems more fun than some other things you do to relax.

It should be treated as entertainment if you don't plan to depend on it for income.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In principle I have enough time for poker but lack patience for long tournaments on this I like to play spin&go for for this game and time is not necessary much so those who have little free time I recommend.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you guys organize your routine to have time to play poker? I always have this problem, and stay weeks without playing.

I think that you are not motivated enough and that's why you don't make time for poker

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most countries have moved the time forward by an hour recently. It became even more difficult to organize the daily routine.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no need to organise it. Come back home after work, poker comes into action till midnight, and during weekend even longer :D

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i was in college i come back from there and i play all night, i go almost sleep to college next day. Good days