finally 500+!!!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Total posts
After an extremely annoying downswing the other day, I played several hours today, ran extremely well (I don't think I lost an all-in today, was due for that :)), and although I was hoping cashing in the tourney would do it, after busting and playing some more cash games, I have indeed passed the $500 mark in my BR. I attached a screenshot of the cashier, no idea why I blacked out FPPs and play money amounts, but I was having fun with the spray paint :). Hopefully I do better than last time, where when I started off cold decided to go and tilt it off at the upper limits down to $100ish. I have slowly built it up and hopefully my mind will stop from tilting again remembering what happened last time it happened. Anyway, I'll update my signature, then I have to finish up some homework that I was putting off by playing poker. Then off to the 25nl tables for me tomorrow :).

Attachments

• 500plus.JPG
    500plus.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 64
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Total posts
booya grandma! Congrats Zach!

Now go and change your sig :)

Prysm

Prysm

Total posts
Are you embarrassed about your play money standings? :p

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Total posts
booya grandma! Congrats Zach!

Now go and change your sig :)

Thanks, just did it lol.

Prysm said:
Are you embarrassed about your play money standings? :p

Maybe

lol actually I have 11,613 play chips, decided to go play there a few weeks ago when it was going bad and what do you know, when you go in with the worse hand you DO win :D

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Total posts
WP m8, keep grinding and avoid monkey tilt!

SubT33

SubT33

Rock Star
Total posts
Congrats Zachvac! What you were about ten days ahead of schedule right?

pantin007

pantin007

Total posts
well done zack
now good luck at ur new stakes andi hope u reach ur 1K$ goal as soon as possible :)