bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How to play the final table?

I would like some tip to behave in a final table.
Since the final table you need to change your style what better way to play.

I

ivanobe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This very difficult to say because depend of a lot of factor

-history between player
-short or big stack (hero)
-opponents stacks

But i tend to keep the ways I play and become more agressive at 3 or for player remaning but still depending on the stack
I would focus on short stack and avoid big pot with big stack unless premium hands

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I wait for a good card and go VABank

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, in the final table, you will need to use the information that you collected all long the tournament... You can use the sharkscope in the players of final table too, to see who is out of the bankroll playing the tournament, so you can put more pressure on them... And play aggressively! good luck :)

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Leomil thank you helped me a lot but I will use the Sharkscoop

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same

I play the final tables the same way I play the tournaments. The goal is to get all the chips and I try to always play that way. Good luck !

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait for the moment to give the blow and thus be able to collect chips

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, you have to wait for a good hand.
It is a good idea to think about every opportunity and try to use it as effectively as possible. You also need to be focused on the game as much as possible.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just little tight, avoid fighting is important, dont pay for too much high pots, show aggression i think it is very important because otherwise they will be on your back until you are eliminated .. the difference here is that you must be a very patient player (although do not be) because with 2 good hands you can become a bigstack, that is, you could win the tournament .. expect premium and only pay the sets, could be my advice.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Add aggression ...
I always use this tactic .. or do not want to be killed right away ..)
:captain:

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Final Table

Good subject. As always it depends on the table. If BoBo has 500k and I have 35k and BoBo keeps pusshng, I drop to my 30+% winning hands, go all in on any of those and hope for the best. If I have the 500k and others have less, I will be only wagering my 50+% hands and maybe not all of those. Hope that helps. Helps to know my percentage wins and what position so I know better how to address final tables. Good luck with your games!:rolleyes:

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played tight and shore to pieces and I waited until the shortest one would fly and waited for good hands to play.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play the final table as if Im beginning the tournament, I think nothing change except for your atack and the time invested around the tournament, but, you have to keep doing the same, study your opponents, be careful play well and try not to do something dumb that can give you the last place at the last table, let others eliminate themselves first haha

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually in a final table I have the tendency to play as in a sit n go. When the table is full I have the tendency to play tighter waiting for the possible fall of the short stacks. At the same time I try to accumulate chips trying to double so that it can arrive in a number of chips that put me very close to the heads up.No heads up game many hands since we have a situation of one against one in which we have equity with particularly any hand so I try to explore trends of my opponent

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play the final table?

I would like some tip to behave in a final table.
Since the final table you need to change your style what better way to play.

How to play at the final table depends on what kind of stack you reached it. If your stack is short then it follows to play tight-aggressive. If the stack is average then at the final table you can play more loose, but not thawy, as you would play the middle stage of the tournament. But there may be corrections to how your opponents play, in accordance with this you need to adjust your game at all stages. In large tournaments at the final table, you will not see a frequent bluff of opponents, so play with restraint and try to control your emotions, although it is quite difficult to do, because you are pressured by a peyjump in a tidy sum of money .. Stay calm!:top:

B

Burgo Pereira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FT

FT you have to keep playing to get chips, normally the final table you will playing with players who played throughout the tournament, so you have already reads about these players. use that. this will be a huge advantage for you.
tks B. Pereira

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if there are a lot of players at the table and you have a short stack, then every ace with a jack and go all in, but better wait for the best place)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It varies from the tournament and the type of players on your table, your position and amount of chips.
But I believe that varying your game and playing in position helps a lot in FT.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you came to the final table you have to continue applying the same game you used to get there, do not worry, if you got there it's because you played well

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How to play at the final table depends on what kind of stack you reached it. If your stack is short then it follows to play tight-aggressive. If the stack is average then at the final table you can play more loose, but not thawy, as you would play the middle stage of the tournament. But there may be corrections to how your opponents play, in accordance with this you need to adjust your game at all stages. In large tournaments at the final table, you will not see a frequent bluff of opponents, so play with restraint and try to control your emotions, although it is quite difficult to do, because you are pressured by a peyjump in a tidy sum of money .. Stay calm!:top:
Thanks for the tips, I'm sure I'll be ready at the final table

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait to catch a pair, then push...All In....

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play in the final table, I look at the number of chips that I have left, if I have fewer chips, I play only on a good card, but if I have a lot of chips then I try to play almost all the cards!

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get to the final table, I always play safer at this stage of the tournament, I will have a lot of information from my opponents. Since you are aware of how you play against each opponent on the table, and how each player behaves against each type of opponent, you will surely find the secret to defeating them. One mistake many players make in the final stages is to believe they have to do all the hard work. Let the very looses players sink themselves. Just be aware of which types of plays can lead to error and lead to more eliminations.