Favorite time to play?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When do you play your best poker?

In the morning after you get up? Mid day? At night?

I personally feel like I play most clearheaded and focused mid day, and tilt a less than when I play in the evening.

So I was curious how others feel? Maybe it doesn't matter what time of day it is that you play.

Second half of the day from 15.00 to 00.00 at night. There should always be time for sleep :jd4::):jd4:

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually after work in the evenings

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the interesting topic. I play very badly after sleeping. As if in some kind of trance, I can calmly lose a lot for me. Then after a few hours I realize and think, "Why did I lose so much. I saw that the brain is not working now, what happened at all?". Then I analyze for a few days why this happened, but there is no money - they are lost. So, according to my observations, I play well when I am already awake and feel energy, concentration, discipline and motivation in myself. If this is not present at any time, it is useless to sit down to play, because I will lose. To be honest, it's hard to win even in the best condition. In the bad it's a disaster, sometimes I notice how players make crazy mistakes against me and realize that now the opponent is not in the best shape for nothing he sat down to play. But I can't control myself in any way to play only in an optimal state.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no favorite time, I play whenever have free time. Nevertheless, evening hours are most productive for me :cool:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
I think that the quality of the game does not depend on whether it is in the morning or in the evening. Most likely, the playing time of each player depends on his daily routine. A person plays when it is convenient for him to do it. For example, it's convenient for me to play in the evenings, I hardly play in the morning or afternoon. I plan to participate in certain tournaments in advance. Therefore, I can answer that I do not have a favorite time, there is a convenient time.:top:

R

ruco72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the evenings, because it’s when it’s more convenient to me. However the sleeper I get, the mor I loose! Go figure!!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
evening is the best time to play, nothing distracts you and you can safely play poker) and if you still manage to win money, this is generally great

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any free time, although it is often late at night, no matter who or what distracts from the game

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like an evening after work or a weekend morning with a fresh mind. It seems to me that the result does not depend much on time if you take the game seriously every time! (only lack of luck can greatly spoil my morning or evening)

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best time is when you are on your best mindset, when your mind is ready to do logical decisions over emotions, so when I`m relaxed and concentrated, never after an emotional moment

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that you need to play when you have the desire and time to play, and the time of day does not matter, the game is enough at any time.

T

THGE10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My favorite time to play is when my wife is working because I can play without interruption.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly I play in the evening as there are many other things to do during the day.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In the evening and at night , then more traffic exists , also the CC freerolls play that time :)

Q

Queen Anna 777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play also as most in the evening best time to play

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my favorite time of the day to play poker is every time.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AM for sure

I like to play mornings most,
when my mind is more alert and my energy level is at maximum

Afternoons are ok, but my biorhythms go way down between 2 - 4 PM, and I tend to get sleepy (been that way all my life), and I often miss hands due to drowsiness

That's what coffee is for, right? :)

TC

pokerlife96

pokerlife96

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the evenings and at night

regimail1990

regimail1990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time in the morning and at night on weekends

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The best time for me is in the morning but I am from argentina, unfortunately there are no good tournaments at that time

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite time to play

Early morning and late night

sweet_danutz

sweet_danutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the morning it's best for me, I consider that weaker players come in but the time I can afford now is only in the evening so I'm happy with what I win if I win :D:D:D