Favorite Streamers? Channels?

swithdad

swithdad

Enthusiast
Who do you guys watch on Twitch or YouTube? I need some new people to check out, and just wanna hear your opinions. New to watching streams so I wouldn't mind something new!

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Awards
@thrash370 @drewpeacoq8 @chrisc0gaming @theoddsandouts @sightgasm @tonkaaaap @grind2winpoker @pokerhangover @dfs_sharks noodle not sure if hes doing twitch besides theoddsandouts though hes here and @delanias :) is cc here @my_nameaintearl @trucifer @gripsed @quickquestionnow @2fit2fold
all these are acrstormers basically if want more @lostinpoker could probably give a bigger list I know all these so find interesting to chat talk ask questions as they play etc.. im learning a ton:)

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
I watch several people on twitch so it's hard to choose a favorite, but I enjoy watching tonkaaap, jamie staples, jeff gross, and I just started watching drewpeacoq8. I used to watch Gripsed but then he disappeared for a while and since he's returned I'm having a hard time getting back into him.

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Awards
Jeff Gross, xflixx, frosty012, CoreySteel111 and some others. but not much lately :):):)

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Sadly, few Russian players that do stream for which you want to see one of them Anatoly Filatov

swithdad

swithdad

Enthusiast
Thanks guys ill definitely check out the ones i haven't. Whats your favorite thing to watch being streamed? I personally like spin & go's/jackpot poker

C

Cdub512

Legend
Jcarver, Doug Polk, Jeff Gross, both Staples brothers, Kevin Martin, Tonka, and Bparis are my go to streams.

Tammy

Tammy

Awards
We have this as well. Give it a minute to load, it's slow at first. :p https://www.cardschat.com/

Let me know if there are any you'd like to see on there, and I'll see if we can get them added.