Favorite pro

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many of them...You can remember 10 people...And 10 more people to forget :)

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan. I was in the generation that came into poker in the mid-2000s and he was always fun to watch on TV. It was great to see him back on High Stakes Poker's latest season too.

Also Phil Galfond. He's a player I actually admire and would love to be like. But man, watching players like Tom Dwan is always exciting.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

my favorite professional is Daniel Negreanu !!! i love his style of play

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know there are so many good players but there is a player such as Phil Ivey who is hard to read the hands he has because he doesn't show any feeling. It is the coolness in Poker face total.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan was the most exciting player to watch on TV. His old HSP poker runs were amazing.

I don't think many of the newer pros have the same watchability on TV/Twitch as pre Black Friday.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

It has not had good collections internationally, but I like: Gerardo Cardona Troncone.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu or Hellmuth for me; yeah I know their styles are completely different, but they are both entertaining to watch play :D

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite player is Daniel Negranu. I enjoy watching him play and his behavior during the game. It is also interesting to read his advice to poker players on the forums

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!:ciao:
I support it !Daniel Negreanu is the type of player and person you want to be like.(a professional player+a tactful and sociable person, with a bit of sarcasm, but this gives him uniqueness.)

Negreanu or Hellmuth for me; yeah I know their styles are completely different, but they are both entertaining to watch play :D
Yes, Phil Hellmuth is an extraordinary person-but there is no denying that he has brought a lot to the popularization of poker(he works a lot on his"bilious cynic" type, although he is kind and vulnerable inside).

Last edited by a moderator:
Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Viktor Blom aka Isildur1 and Yuri Martins aka theNERDguy.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have a favorite player. There are many players who have their own special style of play but in my opinion, each of them has its disadvantages and advantages.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tom dwan because it plays the most interesting.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite player is Liv Boeree. She is a true professional and has achieved excellent results.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Benjamin Spindler is my favorite player

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. Romania [emoji173]

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy watching anyone who has a fun time at the table. Players like Daniel negranau, Phil Laak (unibomber), Gavin Smith, Mike the mouth, etc. Can’t stand watching poker when all the players are like robots. Even better when you get someone like Gavin playing against Helmouth, makes it so much fun. Because let’s face it, poker can be pretty boring to watch.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyle brunson he is old school and has seen it all back in his day a poker player was not looked on as they are in todays world it was backrooms and fights i suppose that still goes on but i bet he could tell you some wild stories

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is without a doubt my favorite

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu
He is cool even when getting badbeat. I've not seen him bad mouthing another player in a game.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask you, guys who is your favorite poker player?

In my opinion, the best players are Daniel Negreanu, Jason Mercier, Phil Ivey. These are real professionals who have achieved outstanding results.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy watching anyone who has a fun time at the table. Players like Daniel negranau, Phil Laak (unibomber), Gavin Smith, Mike the mouth, etc. Can’t stand watching poker when all the players are like robots. Even better when you get someone like Gavin playing against Helmouth, makes it so much fun. Because let’s face it, poker can be pretty boring to watch.
Gavin Smith passed away

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard to mention just one but here are few:

Doyle Brunson for his legendary status and tenacity.
Daniel Negreanu for being some kind of bridge between old and new generation.
Phil Ivey and Tom Dwan for being so great to watch on High Stakes Poker.
Phil Hellmuth for being himself. You may not like him but when you see him play you know something entertaining will happen.